What Happens If Wednesday Blow It Again On Thursday?

PapaLazarou

11 hours ago, PapaLazarou said:

DM would have to go, surely.

Darron Moore never kicked a ball in that match , Football is 11 against 11 and the Posh 11 were fitter and up for it .

In any physical sport being the fittest is paramount .

The tactics game now played is so far from the togga we played in the 50's and 60's it is unrecognisable from how the game was set out to be played .

13 hours ago, KP Nuts said:

Bit under the belt that one Al, you don't want old monkes off crying to the mods again do you?

How about a march on Parliamant or a court case a la' Carlos Tevez.

Remember when you came on here after the old mods banned you again and you got Jellybean to say she was your Wife and you had never registered before because you was dyslexic and everyone was taking the **** out of you for pretending to be dyslexic.

Pahahahaha, a divvy then and still one now.

Well if I were an Owls fan I'd want Moore to be sacked after Thursday's match if they don't win over the 2 legs. 

He's had 2 stabs at the play-offs.  It should also be remembered that his actual remit when he was brought in was to keep them in the Championship.  So he's failed all round. 

39 minutes ago, Baron99 said:

Well if I were an Owls fan I'd want Moore to be sacked after Thursday's match if they don't win over the 2 legs. 

He's had 2 stabs at the play-offs.  It should also be remembered that his actual remit when he was brought in was to keep them in the Championship.  So he's failed all round. 

Correct

1 hour ago, Baron99 said:

Sacking managers isn't always the answer though, the players have to take a large amount of blame for the debacle the other night. I've said before he's earnt just enough credit with me for the points total to make me think he should get until Xmas at least. The relegation I don't like to blame him too much as he was away from the club for a long period with COVID.

Others will disagree, that's football and no one knows for sure the best course of action.

Edited by NERVY-OWL