Eurovision Song Contest.

pattricia

Just now, *Wallace* said:

The girl who was our entry who came second to last and said she hated Britain before the competition kicked off was interviewed on the news on Saturday afternoon the woman interviewing her held out her phone so she could see the video message for Molly it was from Ringo I’m sure Molly had no idea who it was until the woman said how do you feel having Ringo Starr video message you ?

Does she hate Britain in the same way you hate punctuation?

• Haha 1

Really not my sort of thing in the first place, but I thought Austria's song was the most original and the most catchy and should have done a lot better; they suffered from being on first. If the blonde girl (Salena) ever considers a change of musical direction, I reckon she'd be fantastic fronting some sort of Scandinavian metal band of the Nightwish variety.

Conversely we may have done considerably better if we'd been on first because everybody might have forgotten it by the time they came to vote.