Eurovision Song Contest.

pattricia

23 minutes ago, mafya said:

I’m pleased she lost because her song was propaganda and if Russia can be banned then why not Israel? Did you hear what the Israeli broadcaster said about the Irish act?

israel is despised for a reason 

I haven’t watched all of the singers so far. Didn’t like the winning song as for the UK we’ve sent worse singers to the Eurovision. I thought the Israel girl wasn’t bad, I’m pleased politics was kept out of it and other countries did vote for her.  

53 minutes ago, Beechwood_S6 said:

pretty  sure it you thats lost..............the plot

vocal majority (Public vote) placed her/Israel  2nd  dance moms lol GIF by Lifetime

Who won the Eurovision contest? Not Israel so how have I lost it?

You can repeat it as many times as you want but it’s not true and Israel lost.

52 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

I haven’t watched all of the singers so far. Didn’t like the winning song as for the UK we’ve sent worse singers to the Eurovision. I thought the Israel girl wasn’t bad, I’m pleased politics was kept out of it and other countries did vote for her.  

I have got nothing against the girl but unfortunately it comes down to the country she was representing..

1 hour ago, Beechwood_S6 said:

she came second in the public vote, and fifth overall

Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office

Who came 1st? 😂

56 minutes ago, Beechwood_S6 said:

pretty  sure it you thats lost..............the plot

vocal majority (Public vote) placed her/Israel  2nd  dance moms lol GIF by Lifetime

The vocal majority the poster I quoted was referring to were the protestors against the Israeli acts inclusion do do keep up…

Double standards again, why was Israeli broadcaster allowed to break the rules ?

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/f-eurovision-organisers-says-irish-144959035.html

Fussia not allowed but Israel is, everyone knows what’s going on that’s why the world order is going to be changing. Western countries have shown how big a  hypocrites they are.

8 hours ago, mafya said:

I’m pleased she lost because her song was propaganda and if Russia can be banned then why not Israel? Did you hear what the Israeli broadcaster said about the Irish act?

israel is despised for a reason 

Of course you are.

Even though she has absolutely nothing to do with anything. Deary me!

The fact she was second in the public vote must have really annoyed you, as blatantly seen with your posts.

• Like 2

On 12/05/2024 at 15:23, HeHasRisen said:

And watched by 7.6m people, which in this day and age is exceptional. 

It isn't vanishing from TV screens anytime soon, hard luck. 

It doesn’t bother me at all,I have an off switch.

And the viewing figures was well down,not long ago Miss World had over 20 million viewers,where is it now?

20 minutes ago, ukdobby said:

It doesn’t bother me at all,I have an off switch.

And the viewing figures was well down,not long ago Miss World had over 20 million viewers,where is it now?

Eurovision has evolved with technological advances, the Miss world contestant is  just a tired and dated, for want of a better word (cattle) show

7 hours ago, mafya said:

The vocal majority the poster I quoted was referring to were the protestors against the Israeli acts inclusion do do keep up…

A handful of shouty people isn't a majorityRichard Pryor Kinda GIF

• Like 1