Championship Attendance Stats.

Alextopman

1 minute ago, monzaman said:

There for all to see, great effort from Blades supporters this season backing their team.

Different gravy Pal, apparently Owls fans were fighting among themselves at Peterborough and the Peterborough fans were taking the **** out of them while filming it.

Surprised it's not been on twitter.

58 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Different gravy Pal, apparently Owls fans were fighting among themselves at Peterborough and the Peterborough fans were taking the **** out of them while filming it.

Surprised it's not been on twitter.

Easy though when you have a good season. I'm sure in your darker days there would of been in fighting amongst fans. Some fans let their frustration get the better of them, it happens.

I've said many times though that both Sheffield teams should be happy getting 25k plus attendances in a two team city.

17 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Easy though when you have a good season. I'm sure in your darker days there would of been in fighting amongst fans. Some fans let their frustration get the better of them, it happens.

I've said many times though that both Sheffield teams should be happy getting 25k plus attendances in a two team city.

I haven't posted this thread to be in competition with Wednesday or any other club, those threads are meaningless and for people hiding from reality of the moment, it's a Championship thread which has nothing to do with Wednesday.

As for the fighting it's banter pointing out that if it was our fans the twitter twit would have had it up on here days ago.

Edited by Alextopman

1 hour ago, Alextopman said:

Yea I know it wasn't and I wasn't trying to make any arguments about differing attendances, just stating both sets of fans can be happy with their average attendance this season. I'd of expected you to be top 3 though without looking.

1 minute ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Yea I know it wasn't and I wasn't trying to make any arguments about differing attendances, just stating both sets of fans can be happy with their average attendance this season. I'd of expected you to be top 3 though without looking.

We've been up there all season so it's to be expected, it's those who go missing that gets me, they'll all be back in August.