Kids Stressed Due To Hard Sats Test Oh Dear!

20 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Good for them 👍

Very good for the UK too!

I was just making a point that India & Asia which has a population of around 4 billion people are not producing a nation of work shy precious little snowflakes

I think we've already established beyond any reasonable doubt that you're a bigger snowflake than all of them combined! :thumbsup: :hihi:

And if Labour strengthen the unions, create the 4 day working week, make working from home a human right and make it illegal for bosses to call their employees then we'll see millions of jobs outsourced to India and Asia

Destroying the local economies that relies on people working in offices, factories and warehouses 

Remind me, which flavour of government has been in power long enough to account for the creation of the almost all of these so called snowflakes? :loopy:

There's a Labour thread for your ill-informed, fact free, completely irrelevant musings... about the Labour party. :thumbsup:

4 hours ago, Magilla said:

...on the assumption that you, naturally, would sail through it with flying colours? :hihi:

maybe ? maybe not but i certainly wouldn't cry my eyes out about , life give you knocks get over it and try again. sadly lost on todays youths.

1 minute ago, ab6262 said:

maybe ? maybe not but i certainly wouldn't cry my eyes out about , life give you knocks get over it and try again. sadly lost on todays youths.

Well you're certainly doing a good impression... given this thread! 🤣

Edited by Magilla

34 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

How many qualifications did you leave Silverdale with Andy?

actually probably none! ormaybe 1 or 2 i never used them or had to show anyone, do i care not a jot! qualifications didnt get me where i wanted to be, hard work and perseverance, not giving up and crying at the first hurdle i fell at  , probably done a lot more than you ever did??

1 minute ago, Magilla said:

Why do you lefties always have to make it personal?

Keyboard tough guys who insult people all the time

Did you get bullied at school or something?

4 minutes ago, Magilla said:

really??? just stating what a mess the youth is in not crying about it a bit of difference??? dont you think?

Just now, Jack Grey said:

Isn't calling all young people "snowflakes"... personal, if you're a young person?

re: Snowflakes.... Q.E.D! :thumbsup:

If you don't like your fact free, ill-informed guff calling out for what it is... don't post it!

Not at all... I paid attention. :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

water off a ducks back mate had bigger bullies and insults to deal with before and he wouldnt do it face to face but live and let live and love & Peace!!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ab6262 said:

really??? just stating what a mess the youth is in not crying about it a bit of difference??? dont you think?

Not just stating, lamenting the mess they're in... by making the usual "loud characteristic call" of completely miss-characterising everyone based on a load of fact free stuff you made up in your head...

...fits perfectly! :thumbsup:

55 minutes ago, ab6262 said:

OK, let's imagine you took a night course in a subject, and then when the end of term exam took place there was nothing in the exam you had actually covered in the course. Would you be a little bit narked or not?