Radio Sheffield

Hate to say this but Radio Sheffield is getting more and more like a kids run station 

Ellie is still struggling on the Breakfast Show She makes mistakes,Nick Wilson is really holding the Fort ,without Him it would be even worse

Pauline Edwards is always missing and Her show is ok when She's there.

Currently Radio Sheffield sounds like High School Radio with a couple of teenagers at the Helm .

• Like 1

It's Paulette old Tubby Foster in the afternoon gets on my wick with his stupid up and down voice and the sidekick bint laughing at nothing in particular funny thing is  be tones it down onBangers and Cash and I don't mind him on that.

Edited by *Wallace*
  • Like 3

On 12/01/2024 at 13:06, *Wallace* said:

It's Paulette old Tubby Foster in the afternoon gets on my wick with his stupid up and down voice and the sidekick bint laughing at nothing in particular funny thing is  be tones it down onBangers and Cash and I don't mind him on that.

Political Correctness has just passed you by hasn't it? 😂

😂Careful.  You'll find yourself on an 'inclusivity & Equally' Workshop for a couple of hours, one afternoon.  We'll let you off until then.  Don't forget to keep your certificate.  We may want to see it at a later date as proof. 

Edited by Baron99
  • Thanks 1

Somebody at Radio Sheffield buy an A to Z or you can use that new fangled thing the Internet. 

Just heard the latest road report & apparently the junction of Bannerdale Rd & Carter Knowle Rd (Sheffield S11), is now in Heeley. 

People will be asking for council tax reductions. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/01/2024 at 08:47, shaash said:

Hate to say this but Radio Sheffield is getting more and more like a kids run station 

Ellie is still struggling on the Breakfast Show She makes mistakes,Nick Wilson is really holding the Fort ,without Him it would be even worse

Pauline Edwards is always missing and Her show is ok when She's there.

Currently Radio Sheffield sounds like High School Radio with a couple of teenagers at the Helm .

I’ve not listened to RS ( football apart), for a few years but just listened to Toby Foster for one minute.  Like listening to a man/child