Prince Harry And Meghan Involved In 'Near Catastrophic Car Chase With Paparazzi'

17 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Anyone hurt , any cars damaged in this ,  over two hours catastrophic chase  ? 

According to the New York Times, some NYPD bod has confirmed whilst there was numerous photographers, no reported collisions, no issued summons, no injuries, no arrests.

The Mayor says he found it ...hard to believe there was a 2-hour chase and says ...even a 10 minute pursuit will have been extremely dangerous.

Having myself been to New York on a couple of occasions and seeing the traffic first hand, even in the early hours of the morning, I'd be saying that H&M are talking out of their posterior.

Haha,  I've just noticed even the taxi driver himself is now playing down the descriptions of the event...

They just can't help themselves.

Edited by ECCOnoob

1 hour ago, Mister M said:

Prince Harry's mother was killed in a car crash after being chased by paparazzi when he was a young boy.

It's understandable he's upset.

Actually yes, I do have sympathy for them.

I have a lot more sympathy for them than the pathetic ghouls that do them down at every opportunity, based on what they read in the press or see in the media about them.

Some people on here get upset when they see someone from a bank wearing a name badge which has their preferred pronouns on

FFS. 

At last someone with an unbiased view,  if they stayed in their house and didn't go out some people would find a reason to criticise them.  

1 minute ago, cressida said:

At last someone with an unbiased view,  if they stayed in their house and didn't go out some people would find a reason to criticise them.  

If they had just gone to the states and lived a normal life I highly doubt they would to be honest.

32 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

If they had just gone to the states and lived a normal life I highly doubt they would to be honest.

He can't have a "normal" life.  Even if he hadn't done the book/documentary the Mail would still be printing loads of articles about them. Desperate Dan would still talk about Harry and Meghan every night on his show.

• Like 1

He’s hoping the Home Office will change their minds and give him police protection when he visits the UK. He wants them to think we can’t allow him to be chased around London by the paparazzi like they did in New York. 

He wants to be grateful it wasn’t the Taliban who chased him round the streets of New York after he boasted in his book how many he killed while serving in the army. Idiot.

58 minutes ago, ECCOnoob said:

My god.  Harry is really turning into his mother, isn't he.

What a pair of losers. Its already been downplayed by the NYPD and Mayor.  I suspect the actual truth is even less of a drama.

Also seems suspiciously convenient considering Harry is in the middle of his latest court tantrum bringing up behaviour of the press from 20 years ago.  

How are they so deluded they don't see their own hypocrisy. Mr and Mrs 'We Want Privacy' are generating so many headlines at the moment it's hard to keep up with them.  I thought the Ginger was in London ready to give his evidence and dish the dirt in his very high profile public court action.   I thought the Whinger would be sulking in her mansion seeking increasing desperate ways to draw attention away from bitch Princess Kate and evil witch Queen Camilla who for some totally unknown reason seem to have to got all the global attention for the past few days.....

So it turns out the fame hungry attention seeking toxic celebrities decided to attend some high profile gala wearing their expensive togs and mingling with the IT crowd but were somehow surprised and distraught that the press paid attention to them.....  Run away. Run away. Don't look at me. Don't look at me.  Hmmmm. Funny it never bothers them when it's suits. 

Good job her lower level acting career died as soon as she bagged the prince, she really wouldn't have coped with Hollywood life if she can't deal with some paparazzi at a high profile gala event.

Bet if it was their vomit inducing documentary crew they wouldn't be running away from the cameras screaming privacy.

They want privacy? Stay in the mansion. Oh yeah they can't because they have no skills, no talents, no purpose other than generating tabloid publicity which pays their bills.  

:thumbsup:

52 minutes ago, ECCOnoob said:

According to the New York Times, some NYPD bod has confirmed whilst there was numerous photographers, no reported collisions, no issued summons, no injuries, no arrests.

The Mayor says he found it ...hard to believe there was a 2-hour chase and says ...even a 10 minute pursuit will have been extremely dangerous.

Having myself been to New York on a couple of occasions and seeing the traffic first hand, even in the early hours of the morning, I'd be saying that H&M are talking out of their posterior.

Haha,  I've just noticed even the taxi driver himself is now playing down the descriptions of the event...

They just can't help themselves.

:thumbsup:

Over two hour , high speed catastrophic  car chase through New York . Who was driving them , Steve McQueen ?

Got to say , I do worry about Harry and the carnival he's got himself involved with .  It all ends in tears and then ,what does he do ?

Edited by hackey lad

1 hour ago, ECCOnoob said:

My god.  Harry is really turning into his mother, isn't he.

What a pair of losers. Its already been downplayed by the NYPD and Mayor.  I suspect the actual truth is even less of a drama.

Also seems suspiciously convenient considering Harry is in the middle of his latest court tantrum bringing up behaviour of the press from 20 years ago.  

How are they so deluded they don't see their own hypocrisy. Mr and Mrs 'We Want Privacy' are generating so many headlines at the moment it's hard to keep up with them.  I thought the Ginger was in London ready to give his evidence and dish the dirt in his very high profile public court action.   I thought the Whinger would be sulking in her mansion seeking increasing desperate ways to draw attention away from bitch Princess Kate and evil witch Queen Camilla who for some totally unknown reason seem to have to got all the global attention for the past few days.....

So it turns out the fame hungry attention seeking toxic celebrities decided to attend some high profile gala wearing their expensive togs and mingling with the IT crowd but were somehow surprised and distraught that the press paid attention to them.....  Run away. Run away. Don't look at me. Don't look at me.  Hmmmm. Funny it never bothers them when it's suits. 

Good job her lower level acting career died as soon as she bagged the prince, she really wouldn't have coped with Hollywood life if she can't deal with some paparazzi at a high profile gala event.

Bet if it was their vomit inducing documentary crew they wouldn't be running away from the cameras screaming privacy.

They want privacy? Stay in the mansion. Oh yeah they can't because they have no skills, no talents, no purpose other than generating tabloid publicity which pays their bills.  

For a usually sensible poster you've really bought into the hate haven't you, how odd