Prince Harry And Meghan Involved In 'Near Catastrophic Car Chase With Paparazzi'

9 hours ago, Axe said:

I doubt she had ever spoken to the driver and would have had no idea he was unsuitable to drive the car.  Many people do not wear seat belts in the back of a car. Our prime minister was recently fined for failing to wear a seat belt.  The person to blame for the death of Princess Diana is Dodi Fayed because he was calling the shots on that tragic night in Paris.

Has the detective ever had anything to say about the driver being drunk and if he advised against it,  I know he had amnesia at first,  just wondered if the 'powers that be' 

had made him keep quiet.  

Dodi would have done anything Diana said imo.

9 hours ago, hackey lad said:

Has the slightest bit of proof been shown of this catastrophic, two hour car chase?

Having been to New York a couple of times, I'd say a catastrophic, high speed, 2 hour chase, without the police getting involved, very early on is absolutely nonsense.  You couldn't even do that in Sheffield. 

It's telling that according to reports, they contacted media outlets about the 'incident' before contacting NYPD. 

You've got to remember here, we're discussing Harry & Meghan & what they believe is THEIR true in the matter. 

Still it'll make one of their Netflix episodes look like a 'Fast & Furious' film.  Move over Vin Diesel. 

Edited by Baron99

1 hour ago, cressida said:

Has the detective ever had anything to say about the driver being drunk and if he advised against it,  I know he had amnesia at first,  just wondered if the 'powers that be' 

had made him keep quiet.  

Dodi would have done anything Diana said imo.

I think he was the bodyguard.  He did wear a seat belt.  I suspect it was Dodi's father who encouraged him to keep quiet. 

Prince Harry is in danger of being labelled the boy who cried wolf.

I thought it was funny how Anne blocked Harry’s face at the Coronation with a large red feather in her hat. I wonder if it was planned? 

Sorry but I was unable to post the photo.  

Edited by hauxwell

On 18/05/2023 at 09:41, Axe said:

I think he was the bodyguard.  He did wear a seat belt.  I suspect it was Dodi's father who encouraged him to keep quiet. 

Prince Harry is in danger of being labelled the boy who cried wolf.

His main label of  "Attention seeking,  foot stamping  cry baby"  should be enough for him.

We had a phrase for people like him when I was growing up  "He needs a trick cyclist"

On 18/05/2023 at 08:02, crookesey said:

I just wonder what James Hewitt’s thoughts on this matter are? :huh:

He's probably worried about his son Harry... LOL

After all he will know the truth about how Diana was killed by the British secret service and not the paparazzi..

Harry and Meghan are becoming an embarrassment to the royal family, just like Diana was, so i think the monarchy are up to no good again...