Prince Harry And Meghan Involved In 'Near Catastrophic Car Chase With Paparazzi'

1 hour ago, alandrea0 said:

He's probably worried about his son Harry... LOL

After all he will know the truth about how Diana was killed by the British secret service and not the paparazzi..

Harry and Meghan are becoming an embarrassment to the royal family, just like Diana was, so i think the monarchy are up to no good again...

Oh no , not again   :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, alandrea0 said:

Harry was born in 1984,  Diana was pregnant 1983,  Prince William was born June 1982 -  she and Charles were happy at that time - Prince Harry resembles Diana's father Earl Spencer.

On 17/05/2023 at 23:00, Palomar said:

A: That was a poor choice, given he was visibly drunk

B: Who are these people not sensible people making good decisions 

G: It's a legal requirement you know

H: Blame HP 90%, D 5%, DF 5%

A: Henri Paul was not visibly drunk. On the contrary, the QC at the inquest made much of the fact that he was acting in a very sober manner including tying his shoelace whilst crouching down to the floor and balancing. There was also some stuff about his blood samples having very high levels of carbon monoxide and could have been switched with another man in the morgue at the time. 

5 hours ago, cressida said:

Harry was born in 1984,  Diana was pregnant 1983,  Prince William was born June 1982 -  she and Charles were happy at that time - Prince Harry resembles Diana's father Earl Spencer.

Do you think so? Prince William had very chubby cheeks as a toddler and so do Prince George Charlotte and Louis, They all possibly take after Diana's father and Charles Spencer, the current Earl Spencer who I think looks like William and George. But IMO Harry looks completely different to them all.   

5 hours ago, Anna B said:

A: Henri Paul was not visibly drunk. On the contrary, the QC at the inquest made much of the fact that he was acting in a very sober manner including tying his shoelace whilst crouching down to the floor and balancing. There was also some stuff about his blood samples having very high levels of carbon monoxide and could have been switched with another man in the morgue at the time. 

I've just been reading Tina Brown's book on Diana.  It's surprisingly interesting, well resourced and, as you'd expect, well written.  She goes into detail about the events leading up to the crash, including the state of Henri Paul, quoting from multiple sources.

Henri Paul was drunk.  He'd been off duty and drinking before being unexpectedly called on duty shortly before the crash.  He continued to drink while on duty in the lead up to getting into the car. He drove at high speed into a tunnel that was a notorious accident spot.  He lost control and people were killed because they weren't wearing seat belts.

The Diana conspiracy theory is easily dismissed even without picking up a book.  From Wiki:

In two French TOXLAB tests, Paul was found to have 12.8% carbon monoxide haemoglobin saturation, which occurs when blood's iron-carrying pigment (haemoglobin) is bound with carbon monoxide (instead of oxygen). Smokers normally have about 10% of haemoglobin bound with carbon monoxide, so the results in Paul's case were not unusual. Paul had been smoking small Cigarillo cigars in the hours before the crash. Another test, backed by the opponents of the official findings, showed Paul had a carbon monoxide haemoglobin saturation of 20.7% at the time of his death; that result, if accurate, combined with the rate of dispersal of carbon monoxide from the bloodstream, would have meant that Paul's blood had 40% saturation a few hours earlier, and he would scarcely have been able to function at all.

In 2009, it was reported that DNA samples confirm the blood samples with high alcohol levels were indeed from Paul. This was established by a comparison with samples provided by Paul's parents, demonstrating that the blood tested was that of Paul and that he had three times the French legal limit of alcohol in his blood.

As for Harry:

5 hours ago, Anna B said:

Do you think so? Prince William had very chubby cheeks as a toddler and so do Prince George Charlotte and Louis, They all possibly take after Diana's father and Charles Spencer, the current Earl Spencer who I think looks like William and George. But IMO Harry looks completely different to them all.   

Harry has the Spencer colouring and the Windsor facial features, especially the eyes and nose.  And the incipient male pattern baldness, of course.  I think he looks like a young Prince Philip.

12 hours ago, alandrea0 said:

After all he will know the truth about how Diana was killed by the British secret service and not the paparazzi..

Harry and Meghan are becoming an embarrassment to the royal family, just like Diana was, so i think the monarchy are up to no good again...

The CIA are vey close to their mates in the U.K, this may be the correct time for Harry & Meghan to either put up or shut up, after all they have nowhere to hide.

Some people just don't get it!   For centuries the Monarchy have hiden  their seedy dark secrets by either chucking taxpayers money to make scandalous matters go away or use their influence and power to make people go away,  they are a legalised Mafia with  a slight difference,  the Mafia don't pay people off at all, they just off-em.

21 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Some people just don't get it!   For centuries the Monarchy have hiden  their seedy dark secrets by either chucking taxpayers money to make scandalous matters go away or use their influence and power to make people go away,  they are a legalised Mafia with  a slight difference,  the Mafia don't pay people off at all, they just off-em.

If you go around boasting how many Taliban you have  killed while serving in the army I think the Taliban might do the job for the Monarchy at some stage.  

You might know better than me, other than talking to other soldiers about how many you have killed in combat,  there is a code of conduct not to brag about your kill count.

Harry has proved himself to be a fool.

Edited by hauxwell

Im not about the taliban sorting Harry Hewitt out and I don't mean the one in Corrie, he has long gone, I'm on about things like the two princes murdered in the Tower ( not Blackpool Tower either ) and one of Queen Victoria's sons who was Prime suspect in the Jack the Ripper case.