Chuggers!

All chuggers are, politely, very annoying but what on Earth is going on inside the head of the person that allows chuggers to set up camp and harass people walking into that little tiny Sainsbury’s on Ecclesall Road.  I mean I really, really want to be greeted by chuggers standing next to their stupid little podium crammed into the entrance of the store.  I really want to set up a direct debit to a random charity when I’m buying a few bits for tea. I won’t give to any charity that uses those tactics and I know others are sick of them. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, redruby said:

All chuggers are, politely, very annoying but what on Earth is going on inside the head of the person that allows chuggers to set up camp and harass people walking into that little tiny Sainsbury’s on Ecclesall Road.  I mean I really, really want to be greeted by chuggers standing next to their stupid little podium crammed into the entrance of the store.  I really want to set up a direct debit to a random charity when I’m buying a few bits for tea. I won’t give to any charity that uses those tactics and I know others are sick of them. 

Everytime i pay for something in Wilkos it asks me if i want to make a charity donation  😡

Edited by Jack Grey
  • Like 3

Where at any point did Jack Grey say he was using his card? 

At some shops you get asked if you want to make a charity donation REGARDLESS of the payment method, usually on the self service tills. Asda being a good example. 

1 hour ago, HeHasRisen said:

Where at any point did Jack Grey say he was using his card? 

At some shops you get asked if you want to make a charity donation REGARDLESS of the payment method, usually on the self service tills. Asda being a good example. 

I use Wilkinsons a lot . If you use your card they ask if you want to make a donation.

• Like 1