Conspiracy Theory #2 - Madeleine Mccann

2 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

World renowned cadaver dogs finds Maddies DNA in a vehicle hired 3 weeks after she went missing isn't an issue for you?

Evidence cadaver dogs can pick out an individuals DNA ?

1 minute ago, The_DADDY said:

World renowned cadaver dogs finds Maddies DNA in a vehicle hired 3 weeks after she went missing isn't an issue for you?

Of course it is, the issue is dogs of any renown cannot smell DNA, so wherever you're getting this from must have poor comprehension and fact checking skills

• Like 1

8 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Who owned the vehicle,  would they have been checked out I wonder.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

Is everyone forgetting the cadaver dogs found traces of Maddies DNA in a hire vehicle the McCanns hired some 3 weeks after her disappearance?

Or that Mrs McCann refused to answer 40+ questions during her police interview?

I think you mean this

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/world-news/how-sniffer-dogs-signalled-scent-14141404

It says they hired it while on holiday though, not 3 weeks after

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, melthebell said:

I think you mean this

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/world-news/how-sniffer-dogs-signalled-scent-14141404

It says they hired it while on holiday though, not 3 weeks after

I think Daddy was referring to the facts that the dogs were brought in after a period of time after madeline disappeared and the dogs, trained to recognise blood or decomposing flesh (not DNA) separately indicated a scent

In the room they stayed, both dogs went to the same locations within the room to signal a scent despite going in solo

In the car the McCanns hired during the period they were there

On the cuddle bear that Maddie carried everywhere (which for some reason Kate McCann has washed as soon as possible)

On Kates clothes that she had worn

Kate and Gerry then immediately tried to discredit the dogs stating they were unreliable

Edited by sheffbag