Sheffield Motorists Get A Good Deal.

Read some new research this morning - courtesy of A-Plan Insurance - which shows Sheffield is the 5th cheapest city in England, and 7th in the UK - to own and run a car.

They calculated the average price of fuel, car insurance, parking  and charges for an MOT across the country and their results are above.

Think yourself lucky you don't live/drive in London, Brighton or Winchester! They're at the other end of the scale!    

3 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Someone is going to mention "it" before 4pm.

Not saying what, but I will let you know when they do.

Does 'it' cost you £10 if you drive certain places? Been doing the big shop otherwise I might have hit the 4pm deadline

BTW 9 minute drive to do the big shop - didn't need to use 1 of my100 vouchers!

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Not saying what, but I will let you know when they do.

A bit late, but let me try.

You used to be able to park next to the Markets and in the middle of  t'Ole in'Road, but then Thatcher / the Clowncil / the Deep State / the Travellers / the Junkies / the Chuggers  / the Mooslems / (delete as appropriate) came along and messed everything up and now we're all locked into 15 minute zones, enforced by Clean air Zone cameras and monitored by the 5G chips that were injected into us during the Plandemic.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, dave_the_m said:

You used to be able to park next to the Markets and in the middle of  t'Ole in'Road, but then Thatcher / the Clowncil / the Deep State / the Travellers / the Junkies / the Chuggers  / the Mooslems / (delete as appropriate) came along and messed everything up and now we're all locked into 15 minute zones, enforced by Clean air Zone cameras and monitored by the 5G chips that were injected into us during the Plandemic.

Yes!!!! 

On 20/05/2023 at 08:25, dave_the_m said:

You spelled scamdemic incorrectly.

Bottom of the class for you😁