Sheffield Wednesday V Barnsley Wembley Final

10 hours ago, PapaLazarou said:

That should not have been a red

Its late, two footed, off the floor, and and its hard  thats why its a straight red all day long, its a leg breaker, he got away with a really nasty one in the 1st half as well

A poor game in my opinion..Barnsley were probably the stronger side overall….& Wednesday didn’t really take advantage of having an extra man …but goals win games & we got 1 more than them & that’s all that matters…

Overall the best 3 sides in the league went up & deservedly so …& winning promotion in the play off final with the last kick of the game is a fantastic feeling….

All Wednesday Aren’t We 🦉

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

A poor game in my opinion..Barnsley were probably the stronger side overall….& Wednesday didn’t really take advantage of having an extra man …but goals win games & we got 1 more than them & that’s all that matters…

Overall the best 3 sides in the league went up & deservedly so …& winning promotion in the play off final with the last kick of the game is a fantastic feeling….

All Wednesday Aren’t We 🦉

You can have all the stats in the world but the only one that matters is the final result.

I didn't watch the game due to where I was not showing it so can't comment on the performance but who actually cares anyway?, We'd all take a bit of luck and a win in the end.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

You can have all the stats in the world but the only one that matters is the final result.

I didn't watch the game due to where I was not showing it so can't comment on the performance but who actually cares anyway?, We'd all take a bit of luck and a win in the end.

Exactly that …& even a 5.1/2 hour trip back couldn’t spoil the day… 

• Like 1