Wednesday Fan Assaults Linesman.

And so the idiots strike again....

Year upon year we are told to stay off the pitch, yet year upon year idiots ignore the orders and cause chaos.... There is no excuse for it what so ever, I mean The Blades were promoted to the promised land..... yet we respected the rules and stayed off the pitch!

However the Owls fans didn't and well... in the process, one of your cretin percentage have two footed tackled and assaulted the linesman?!

Seriously what a scum bag!

Was nothing learnt from Billy Sharp and Forest last year at all?..... In fact this isn't the clubs first rodeo is it? I seem to remember fans invading the pitch and assaulting opposition players once upon a time.

Forest received a £50k fine for failing to prevent fans from entering the pitch, soooo you can bet your bottom dollar that the invasion will cost you the same.

Seriously..... absolute idiots.

As for the idiot that two footed the lino..... I'm sure there will be a knock on your door very soon, if there hasnt been already!

Say goodbye to S6, because I can't imagine you going there much  in the future..... you absolute idiot!!

You might even find yourself having a break at his royal highnesses expense....

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday-play-offs-hillsborough-30018450?int_source=amp_continue_reading&int_medium=amp&int_campaign=continue_reading_button#amp-readmore-target

Edited by Monkesreturn

I've heard about the lino incident. If he deliberately did it then he deserves a ban, if he was running and slipped then that would be different.

As for fans on the pitch, I don't agree with doing it, I've never gone onto the pitch on the last game, I don't see the point. I expect we'll get a fine for it aswell so just cost the club money for it.

2 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

I've heard about the lino incident. If he deliberately did it then he deserves a ban, if he was running and slipped then that would be different.

As for fans on the pitch, I don't agree with doing it, I've never gone onto the pitch on the last game, I don't see the point. I expect we'll get a fine for it aswell so just cost the club money for it.

It was  targeted attack bud... he runs on the pitch, two footed wipes him out / assaults him...and then turns and legs it back into the stands.

https://twitter.com/FBAwayDays/status/1659319117940154374?t=RiGj_FDt-Oy2A1Qz0L1OBw&s=19

I thought it was against the law to invade the pitch or has the law now changed, I'm confused???

I can understand the emotions at S6 the other night because they been down in the doldrums for a while and this gives them a trip to wembley plus a chance to get out of the pub LGE but I seem to recall all the comments from Owls on here telling us any one who goes on the pitch is an idiot, moron etc. etc  Does that still apply or has that also changed, again I'm puzzled???

As for the idiot who attacked the linesman well what can I say spoiling what should have been a good night for the owls and I'm sure he will soon live to regret it!!!!

• Like 1

Just now, Monkesreturn said:

It was  targeted attack bud... he runs on the pitch, two footed wipes him out / assaults him...and then turns and legs it back into the stands.

https://twitter.com/FBAwayDays/status/1659319117940154374?t=RiGj_FDt-Oy2A1Qz0L1OBw&s=19

Fair enough, from what I'd heard about it it seemed deliberate. Hope he enjoys his ban if they can find him, he'll not be missed.

I think the worrying repercussion for Sheffield Wednesday Football Club is that this happened during a temporary postponement of Safety Advisort Group restrictions...

As with @monzaman, I totally understand the emotion Fter a fantastic comeback and stuff.

But an incident like this is bound to have its repercussions now. The SAG are potentially going to reinforce restrictions, if not beef them up even more. After arguing that the initial restrictions were unnecessary etc, it seems a shame really.... as the club won't have a leg to stand on due to a percentage of idiot behaviour.

It's not just EFL / Club rules, they've actuLly written it into Law now.