Wednesday Fan Assaults Linesman.

9 hours ago, Monkesreturn said:

Logic? Its criminal law.

Remenber when they ran on the pitch and attack opposing players?....

He slipped mate, havent you heard... KP said so must be reyt... 🤣🤣

You dont need a fence.... Why would you?

We didnt need a fence at the lane... we simply followed the rules.

Obviously not all fans can though. Like I say though there are bigger issues in football that need sorting more than fans celebrating on the pitch. I don't agree with them going on and if the police prosecuted everyone that went on they can't complain as there are warnings around the ground aswell as a warning on the speakers near the end. 

Just more unessary expense when the fine comes in.

So to sum things up, wed fans were warned not to go on the pitch because it is against the law and still went ahead and did it. Resulting in one crackpot taking out the Linesman for no reason what so ever. I guess we just wait now to see what the punishment will be will they ever learn FFS!!!!

12 hours ago, Runningman said:

Read through all of this and we have the usual contributor making some idiotic posts as compared with a load of very well thought comments !

Correct and his comment about the fan slipping has been deleted so he's trying to call someone else a liar for it.

Sick and sad, just watch later when he crawls out of his pit the whole atmosphere of the forum will be changed  from good humoured to vile bitter jealous posts from him.

5 hours ago, Alextopman said:

Correct and his comment about the fan slipping has been deleted so he's trying to call someone else a liar for it.

Sick and sad, just watch later when he crawls out of his pit the whole atmosphere of the forum will be changed  from good humoured to vile bitter jealous posts from him.

I'm just waiting for some one to tell me there wasn't actually any wed fans on the pitch ,they were all posh and blades fans on there 🤣🤣🤣

2 hours ago, KP Nuts said:

Nothing to see here. The pics in the link show both the linesman and the bloke who has obviously ran into him. Both are on the deck. Clearly an accident.  Another bloke helps the linesman up. I'm sure that'll be enough evidence for the resident Daily Star reader.

https://tinyurl.com/5t5erbx3

Always nothing to see when you post, but you still insist on doing it.

2 hours ago, monzaman said:

I'm just waiting for some one to tell me there wasn't actually any wed fans on the pitch ,they were all posh and blades fans on there 🤣🤣🤣

They'll all be Blades by the time the fruitloop has finished posting.

Mind you there's more chance of that than him being there.

3 hours ago, KP Nuts said:

Nothing to see here. The pics in the link show both the linesman and the bloke who has obviously ran into him. Both are on the deck. Clearly an accident.  Another bloke helps the linesman up. I'm sure that'll be enough evidence for the resident Daily Star reader.

https://tinyurl.com/5t5erbx3

Unfortunately it misses the initial contact but it looks abit suspect to me, especially with the lad legging it as soon as he's got up, so hard to say accident or intentional but I'm leaning more towards intent so if that's the case I hope he's banned.

27 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Unfortunately it misses the initial contact but it looks abit suspect to me, especially with the lad legging it as soon as he's got up, so hard to say accident or intentional but I'm leaning more towards intent so if that's the case I hope he's banned.

Dont think theres much in it, doesnt look malicious, the online comments Ive read ( from fans of different clubs not Owls) all seem to agree it was a collision, but fans shouldnt be on there in the 1st place, 50K fine to pay, should split it between the idiots that ran on the pitch by way of cctv and seat numbers, that way no one will do it again!

Man City fans went on the pitch today as well, idiocy isnt just confined to Wednesday supporters