Wednesday Fan Assaults Linesman.

36 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

Unfortunately it misses the initial contact but it looks abit suspect to me, especially with the lad legging it as soon as he's got up, so hard to say accident or intentional but I'm leaning more towards intent so if that's the case I hope he's banned.

I doubt he'd have finished up on his backside if it was intentional. There's just been a coming together and when he's realised what's happened he's panicked and done one.

If it was an intentional assault I'd suspect dark forces to be at work.

15 minutes ago, staninoodle said:

Dont think theres much in it, doesnt look malicious, the online comments Ive read ( from fans of different clubs not Owls) all seem to agree it was a collision, but fans shouldnt be on there in the 1st place, 50K fine to pay, should split it between the idiots that ran on the pitch by way of cctv and seat numbers, that way no one will do it again!

Man City fans went on the pitch today as well, idiocy isnt just confined to Wednesday supporters

You could be right, its just a shame the footage only catches the aftermath really to rule it out completely. Just looked abit suspect him legging it.

Your right about running onto the pitch though, it's not just a problem at ours. 50k fine means more to us than it does city though.

Not like the Forum clown to try and make an accident into something it isn't.

Fans were asked to stay off the pitch at the end of the last game of the season so the players could come back out, it was dutifully observed. The invasion at the end of this game was like the one v Wycombe, pure exuberance and people enjoying a historic result, nothing to see here.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, top4718 said:

Not like the Forum clown to try and make an accident into something it isn't.

Fans were asked to stay off the pitch at the end of the last game of the season so the players could come back out, it was dutifully observed. The invasion at the end of this game was like the one v Wycombe, pure exuberance and people enjoying a historic result, nothing to see here.

I suppose they didn't think they'd need to ask the fans to stay off the pitch this game.

The forum Clown just liked your post.

• Like 1

On 21/05/2023 at 22:35, monzaman said:

So to sum up, no wed fans went on the pitch, no laws were broken and the linesman pushed himself over 🤣🤣🤡🤡, it's like the Disney channel on here some days!!!

Bump

On 21/05/2023 at 19:58, NERVY-OWL said:

You could be right, its just a shame the footage only catches the aftermath really to rule it out completely. Just looked abit suspect him legging it.

Your right about running onto the pitch though, it's not just a problem at ours. 50k fine means more to us than it does city though.

Bump

On 21/05/2023 at 22:35, monzaman said:

So to sum up, no wed fans went on the pitch, no laws were broken and the linesman pushed himself over 🤣🤣🤡🤡, it's like the Disney channel on here some days!!!

Bump