White Theatregoers Urged Not To Attend Play Aimed At Black Audiences

3 minutes ago, melthebell said:

Because at the moment theyve got all their gammony anger focussed on this "outrage"

Where's the outrage?

I can only see people discussing it.

Gammon though!!

😂

1 minute ago, HeHasRisen said:

Of course it is. But this isnt a "ban" on white people and all races can happily choose to attend any of the 29 scheduled showings of this play.

Why is it? Its a protected characteristic exactly the same as race is.

Aye ok then.

👍

When I was still working I often received invites to events/performances that same folk would have sold their sole to attend. These came from suppliers who were looking for my business, however I always imagined how I would feel if someone with no club affiliation to attend say, a football match involving my team, ended up sitting in a seat that I would have happily have paid for.

13 minutes ago, crookesey said:

When I was still working I often received invites to events/performances that same folk would have sold their sole to attend. These came from suppliers who were looking for my business, however I always imagined how I would feel if someone with no club affiliation to attend say, a football match involving my team, ended up sitting in a seat that I would have happily have paid for.

Did they sell any other fish? 

• Haha 1