Where can I find good food and service?

Try Canton Orchard in Ranmoor. It's a bit out of the way but it must be the best Chinese restaraunt in Sheff. It's not cheap but not too expensive either probably around £60.00 for two including wine and beer. The owners are a good laugh although the lady chef (probably the top boss) can appear a bit sharp!

Originally posted by powerkitegir

seem to find it virtually impossible to get a restaurant with good service (and good food). Anyone know of any? Call me a moanining old cow if you want but surely this should come as standard?

By the way anyone know what the Old Mustard Pot is like, near Stocksbridge? (with regard to food, service, beer and atmosphere).

I know some very good places, BBs on Devonshire st, Gill the lady who runs it is great, then theres Maso's on Surrey st, the chef is lovely, and the service in both is great, Vitos on south rd, or if you want pubs the Rose & Crown at Stannington or the Admiral Rodney on Loxley rd, both on bus routes and also the service and price is good, or a little further out is the Yorkshire bridge, at ladybower, good food and good service, and if u drink too much they are also a B&B. Hope this helps.

Archived