Sally Rogers, Treeton lass, born mid 50's...

Any knowledge to whereabouts of Sally Rogers (Rodgers?) from Treeton...

Went to Aston Common School, Swallownest until late 60's, maybe early 70's....

Had brother Paul, boyfriend (for a while) Steve Aspinall, mate of John Draycott, both of Swallownest....

Know Sal went to Spain for a while, but think she came back....

• 2 years later...

Hi Riffraff

I remember Sally she was a good looking girl back in the late 60's, but I remember her brother Paul better as he was a tall good looking fellow with a fear of nothing. He use to knock around with a guy called Bonk Loftus and they both courted gils called Susan, one was Suesan Bradwell and the other was Susan Marjoram(I think thats how it was spelt). Both Paul and Bonk could look after themselves but they were'nt bullies. The last I saw of Paul was in the Robin Hood in Aughton about 10 years ago. He was suffering with his back and was complaining of bad knees, I was told that he spent some time in the Army serving abroad so that maybe accountede for the knee/back problems. Do you know Grassy Meadows, Danny Munro or maybe Graham Hough or Steve Layne they were mates I use to knock around with - we all went to Aston Woodhouse in the mid 60's.

I live in Bolton now so have not seen any of the guys for years and years.

Let me know if you have any memories of Aughton/Swallownest/Aston

Cheers mate.:thumbsup:

Archived