A Moan About The Def Leppard Concert Last Night (Bramall Lane)

I can understand it being annoying if your wife wanted an early night but it was just a one off. I used to live near Sheffield United ground and when Bruce Springsteen played there most people in the area enjoyed it. What we didn't like was the unbelievable amount of hassle we endured Saturdays and sometimes midweek caused by football fans. Parking across our drives, shouting and swearing, even had them urinating in the garden. We moved in the end. 🤬

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rollypolly said:

I can understand it being annoying if your wife wanted an early night but it was just a one off. I used to live near Sheffield United ground and when Bruce Springsteen played there most people in the area enjoyed it. What we didn't like was the unbelievable amount of hassle we endured Saturdays and sometimes midweek caused by football fans. Parking across our drives, shouting and swearing, even had them urinating in the garden. We moved in the end. 🤬

Well yes if they started having weekly concerts there between May and July I probably wouldn't be too happy. 

22 hours ago, HeHasRisen said:

Bonfire Night is the same night every year mate. So is New Years Eve. 

If someone can link me to a list of concerts at Bramall Lane so I can make contingency plans for the future, I would be greatful.

Whinge whinge whinge ......... ZZZzzz ZZZzzz (that's me sleeping, unlike you last Monday)

I guess some people just get off on it, try listening to Def Leppard instead, oh I forgot ..... you did 😜

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

I dont think you have read the thread properly, I personally had no issue with it. But a nice try.

Keep going, you'll be on 10,000 posts soon .....

Pour some sugar on the animal before getting in your rocket for some action

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mindbending said:

Exactly ...... very odd indeed. 

Why bring it up then? Are you OK?

Hopefully next time that happens it will be on a weekend and then it wont matter.

Edited by HeHasRisen

On 23/05/2023 at 11:33, Jack Grey said:

I went into town for lunch yesterday and it was so busy i kept thinking it was a bank holiday

Then i clocked that most the people were overweight middle aged balding men in Motley Crue & Def Leppard t-shirts 

There were plenty of us women too.