Rolf Harris Dies Aged 93

rudds1

Difficult to comprehend when someone you liked watching growing up, and enjoyed his art turned out to be like this. 

He had amazing artistic skill which could have been passed on to other people (and perhaps did), but now it's just a sad part of history and part of life for his victims.

He was a tremendous light entertainer in his time, he gave people confidence to have a bash at painting, he urged us to learn to swim, he sang catchy songs, he won't be remembered for any of this now and he's only himself to blame, a man who used his lofty position to abuse the vulnerable.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, top4718 said:

He was a tremendous light entertainer in his time, he gave people confidence to have a bash at painting, he urged us to learn to swim, he sang catchy songs, he won't be remembered for any of this now and he's only himself to blame, a man who used his lofty position to abuse the vulnerable.

:thumbsup:

9 hours ago, top4718 said:

I also agree with you.

1 hour ago, pattricia said:

I’m sure that one of his paintings was in Sheaf Valley baths. I may be wrong, but it rings a bell.

I think there was, there was also one on the end elevation of the City Archives building on Shoreham St that got painted over when the truth emerged.