Police Letting Anti Social Types Get Away With Stuff.

Stop getting your pants in a twist over my previous post,  my post was Tongue in cheek,  you need to aquire a sense of humour, you stiff shirt.  Anyhow  punishment have to get tougher because there are too many taking the wee wee and reoffending.  

5 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Stop getting your pants in a twist over my previous post,  my post was Tongue in cheek,  you need to aquire a sense of humour, you stiff shirt.  Anyhow  punishment have to get tougher because there are too many taking the wee wee and reoffending.  

Shame we can't blame it on Brexit.

2 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Your post's are very offensive Mr. P.

You'd have Amanda locked up just for being beautiful and gorgeous..

As for Flapper, you'd have him deported back to the Amazon jungle.

3 minutes ago, Padders said:

4 minutes ago, Padders said:

Nowt wrong with Flapper but as for you,   I would banish you fom my Kingdom and demolish Padders bar and as for Amanda Cackle,  forget the jungle!   Its enough seeing Ant and Dec on too many TV shows so forget Miss Cackle going on I'm a Celeb that WOULD tip me over the top.  :gag:

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, harvey19 said:

That is just how I felt when I read some posts.

I am not crying but very happy with life.

I would never put you on ignore  as I find some of your posts interesting and sensible at times.

I would urge you to try and be less grumpy at times and "Always look on the Bright Side of life"

Bad new for you   -   This is the bright side.

I  would urge you just to read my posts then,   and otherwise mind your own business.

11 minutes ago, Anna B said:

Our Amanda H is supposed to be taking over Paul O' Grady's spot at Battersea dogs home.

Strange choice or good choice?

Not sure anyone can replace Paul O'Grady...

Dogs Home, how Ironic. :hihi:

1 hour ago, Anna B said:

Our Amanda H is supposed to be taking over Paul O' Grady's spot at Battersea dogs home.

Strange choice or good choice?

Not sure anyone can replace Paul O'Grady...

I would have liked to see Martin Clunes taking over from Paul,  who I agree,  is hard to replace. 

Martin  is very much a dog & other animal lover like Paul was and a down to earth bloke with no pretensions

Amanda will be more interested in how she looks.

Edited by Organgrinder

4 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

I would have liked to see Martin Clunes taking over from Paul,  who I agree,  is hard to replace. 

Martin  is very much a dog & other animal lover like Paul was and a down to earth bloke with no pretensions

Amanda will be more interested in how she looks.

So will I.