Police Letting Anti Social Types Get Away With Stuff.

4 minutes ago, Palomar said:

Bring back National Service, the birch, hanging,  rationing, **** fighting, witch hunts, stocks, powdered egg, compulsory cap doffing, kicking prisoners down the cell steps, golliwogs, the knocker upper, primae noctis, opium, empire, the ice age. Bring it all back, it were brilliant 

Bad day?

16 minutes ago, Al Bundy said:

😄

My brother for years and years thought their hit single was called "Theodore" not Vienna.

You tube it and it totally sounds like ohhhh Theodore!!!

Did he have undiagnosed hearing problems, I'm not getting it. Anyway that Vienna is a total rip off of Synthesizers In The Rain by Denim.

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

SYP let drivers and motorbike riders drive and ride at ridiculous speeds along my road every single day. I consider that very antisocial as well as dangerous. No matter how many times they are reported nothing is done despite speeds often being Well over 100mph. 

Maybe we have to wait for a big crash with fatalities before they pull their finger out 🙄

"Well over 100mph" 🤣🤣🤣

Might one suggest putting the Sherry down?