Police Letting Anti Social Types Get Away With Stuff.

16 minutes ago, Resident said:

"Well over 100mph" 🤣🤣🤣

Might one suggest putting the Sherry down?

I assume you've no idea what Centenary Way is like then? 

Either that or you just decided to be an idiot.

Yeah, the second one obviously 🙄 

19 minutes ago, Resident said:

"Well over 100mph" 🤣🤣🤣

Might one suggest putting the Sherry down?

I'd like to add.

It's because of people like you posting moronic comments and other people just stirring the pot on most threads that I don't visit or post as much these days.

The environment is becoming quite toxic. 

• Haha 3

What about this lot?

CHICAGO (AP) — More than 450 Catholic clergy in Illinois sexually abused nearly 2,000 children since 1950, the state’s attorney general found in an investigation released Tuesday, revealing that the problem was far worse than the church had let on.

https://wtop.com/national/2023/05/illinois-attorney-general-to-discuss-investigation-of-catholic-clergy-sexual-abuse/

Or are they a protected species? :)

4 hours ago, dan_999uk said:

I'm suggesting that riding an off road bike, annoying as it is, does not merit chasing someone to their deaths or the deaths of someone else. The act of chasing them encourages them to drive more dangerously. 

The circumstances haven't been explained, beyond footage of a police van following a bike at speed, so I don't know.

The police say they wernt chasing the scooter, the van seen following it on CCTV was half a mile away when it crashed

2 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

Bring back Borstals and Approved schools,  the deterrent has to work, because at the moment it doesn't and thats why people of all ages are habitual offenders. :roll:

The warden threw a party in the county jail,

The prison band was there and began to wail,

The band was jumping and the joint began to swing,

You should'a heard those knocked out jailbirds sing,

Lets rock,everybody, lets rock,

Everybody in the cell block,

Was dancing to the Jailhouse rock........

Wouldn't work Mr. P.

26 minutes ago, melthebell said:

The police say they wernt chasing the scooter, the van seen following it on CCTV was half a mile away when it crashed

That's why I've not commented on this case. There's an awful lot that we don't know about it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mister M said:

That's why I've not commented on this case. There's an awful lot that we don't know about it.

Indeed, niether did i until this video appeared on mi Youtube...sorry its GB News LOL

2 hours ago, PRESLEY said:

Bring back Borstals and Approved schools,  the deterrent has to work, because at the moment it doesn't and thats why people of all ages are habitual offenders. :roll:

:thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Palomar said:

Bring back National Service, the birch, hanging,  rationing, **** fighting, witch hunts, stocks, powdered egg, compulsory cap doffing, kicking prisoners down the cell steps, golliwogs, the knocker upper, primae noctis, opium, empire, the ice age. Bring it all back, it were brilliant 

And your answer to the problem would be ?

58 minutes ago, The_DADDY said:

I'd like to add.

It's because of people like you posting moronic comments and other people just stirring the pot on most threads that I don't visit or post as much these days.

Every cloud ........

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The_DADDY said:

I'd like to add.

Theres no houses on Centenary Way 

4 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

Theres no houses on Centenary Way 

No there isn't. Centenary Way joins with my road and was used to give an approximate location as the 100mph+ speeders do the same speeds on both roads.

Grab a chair, sit and watch. It happens all week but Friday Saturday and Sunday are the worst.