Will Philip Schofield Go On Strictly Come Dancing ?

pattricia

We wont be seeing much of Phil for a while...

Phillip Schofield admits affair with much younger man - and steps down from ITV

The man was also an employee of ITV at the time of the affair which took place before the This Morning presenter came out publicly in 2020.

https://news.sky.com/story/phillip-schofield-admits-affair-with-much-younger-man-and-steps-down-from-itv-role-12890246

Why should an affair upset Holly?  There was something I read which reported that he should have told her,  she could have told others though.

Some presenters get boring,  Richard Osman for instance only now doing the Pointless Celebrity shows,  bit of a celebrity wannabee from the start imo.

Edited by cressida

28 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

We wont be seeing much of Phil for a while...

Phillip Schofield admits affair with much younger man - and steps down from ITV

The man was also an employee of ITV at the time of the affair which took place before the This Morning presenter came out publicly in 2020.

https://news.sky.com/story/phillip-schofield-admits-affair-with-much-younger-man-and-steps-down-from-itv-role-12890246

Well , that comes as a surprise.   I'm shocked I tell thee .

I think two stories have got mixed up here. Phil did put a statement out some time ago that he was having an affair with a younger man, who worked for ITV. He had left his wife and “ came out”  about him being gay. 
He left ITV last week because his brother had been jailed  for having sexual intercourse  with a young boy. This is why Phil left ITV and not because he was gay.

Edited by pattricia