Will Philip Schofield Go On Strictly Come Dancing ?

pattricia

1 hour ago, pattricia said:

I think two stories have got mixed up here. Phil did put a statement out some time ago that he was having an affair with a younger man, who worked for ITV. He had left his wife and “ came out”  about him being gay. 
He left ITV last week because his brother had been jailed  for having sexual intercourse  with a young boy. This is why Phil left ITV and not because he was gay.

Phil, :hihi:

I strongly believe he is going to be in serious trouble and may end up in court to defend himself..

You don’t get the sack for sleeping with a younger man when he was at a “legal age”...

It must be over something very serious especially for his agent of 30 years to drop him as well as ITV....

I’m guessing the truth of the real reason will soon be out for all to see and read.....

56 minutes ago, Box11 said:

I strongly believe he is going to be in serious trouble and may end up in court to defend himself..

You don’t get the sack for sleeping with a younger man when he was at a “legal age”...

It must be over something very serious especially for his agent of 30 years to drop him as well as ITV....

I’m guessing the truth of the real reason will soon be out for all to see and read.....

I think you have hit upon the truth here . There’s more to this story than meets the eye ! 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, pattricia said:

I think you have hit upon the truth here . There’s more to this story than meets the eye ! 

That’s always the way with these celebrity types !!!!...

The entertainment business on a whole is very corrupt I read last week that it is a “snake pit” full of vipers !!!!...

Like I have said it will be very interesting to see what the real reason is for his sacking !!...

Edited by Box11

On 25/05/2023 at 14:45, pattricia said:

I flippin well hope not as it’s my favourite programme, but there’s a rumour online that he may be offered the part of a presenter or a dancer on the show ! God Help Us ! 

Getting a bit fed up with that tbh so won't be too bothered if he ends up there,  just won't view.

9 hours ago, Box11 said:

if the guy was working at ITV then hes gonna be older than 16 years old so i'll assume legally that Phil hasnt broken the law

45 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

One thing has nothing to do with the other 

Vmam knows that !  The poster is just pointing out there are more important things happening in the world other than whats happening to Saddo Schofield.