Fatal Stabbing Crookes

Police have sealed off the centre of Crookes near the supermarkets with the air ambulance landing there. Someone walking away from the area said someone has been stabbed to death at the bottom of Mulehouse Road. Hope to god that's not true!

Edited by Colin Foster

3 minutes ago, Colin Foster said:

Police have sealed off the centre of Crookes near the supermarkets with the air ambulance landing there. Someone walking away from the area said someone has been stabbed to death at the bottom of Mulehouse Road. Hope to god that's not true!

I have heard the same too. Helicopter flying overhead. Crookes has been steadily declining over the years. People who carry knives are cowardly scum.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Irene Swaine said:

I have heard the same too. Helicopter flying overhead. Crookes has been steadily declining over the years. People who carry knives are cowardly scum.

How do you know it wasn't a domestic that spilled out onto the street? Nobody knows the circumstances so best not to jump to conclusions eh? 

1 minute ago, andysm said:

I got off the bus as police and ambulances were arriving. There was a mobile phone and a pool of blood on the pavement outside Dominos. Guy said he saw someone being chased and stabbed.

Shocking. I often walk on that stretch of road. Scary to think I could have been caught up in it. We need to do something about the knife crime. Someone was stabbed in a pub in Dinnington this week too.

3 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

Awful news.

https://www.thestar.co.uk

Yes, I agree The Star is full of awful news.

I assume you meant to post a link to the actual story, though - https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/crime/crookes-murder-investigation-two-arrested-after-death-of-sheffield-teenager-amid-stabbing-rumours-4158729

Edited by HeHasRisen
  • Thanks 1