Fatal Stabbing Crookes

15 minutes ago, pattricia said:

Yes, it’s getting worse Irene with knives as well isn’t it ?

I was in a shop on The Moor last year and I overheard staff saying a confrontational customer had a knife and was in the store that moment. I quickly moved away from the area and managed to get out but my heart sank. 

1 hour ago, Irene Swaine said:

I was in a shop on The Moor last year and I overheard staff saying a confrontational customer had a knife and was in the store that moment. I quickly moved away from the area and managed to get out but my heart sank. 

I can understand your fear.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Irene Swaine said:

It's also reported that he was carrying a firearm too. Scary to think.

He wasn’t, the police found the firearm etc after they’d entered his address.

‘Mr Ghaffour, of Birkendale Road, Walkley, Sheffield, also faces charges of possessing a firearm, possessing a bladed article, possessing an offensive weapon when in a private place and assault by beating’.

Edited by Mister Gee

3 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

He wasn’t, the police found the firearm etc after they’d entered his address.

Mr Ghaffour, of Birkendale Road, Walkley, Sheffield, also faces charges of possessing a firearm, possessing a bladed article, possessing an offensive weapon when in a private place and assault by beating.

It's not clear if it was Mr Iqbal who he beat or someone else. It seems strange that we have heard no more on the 18 year old who was arrested.

• Like 1

Just now, Irene Swaine said:

It's not clear if it was Mr Iqbal who he beat or someone else. It seems strange that we have heard no more on the 18 year old who was arrested.

I never said it was, what is clear is that he wasn’t wondering around Crookes last Thursday evening with a firearm thank god.

38 minutes ago, Mister Gee said:

I never said it was, what is clear is that he wasn’t wondering around Crookes last Thursday evening with a firearm thank god.

It only says the offensive weapon was possessed in a private place, unclear where the firearm was possessed.