'Me Too' And Phillip Schofield

On 27/05/2023 at 14:32, Chekhov said:

As far as I was aware "Me Too" morphed into a campaign against "the casting couch" with the reproving attitude firmly focussed on the older "more powerful" party in the 'relationship'. 

Is the casting couch a "Me Too" issue if the person on it wants to be there?  :suspect:

What's gone on here then ?

You're making stuff up again!

Is the casting couch abusive or coercive ?

Context is everything... as highlighted by the part of the post you, as usual, conveniently ignored.

Can you have a "Me Too", without a "Me"?

Edited by Magilla

40 minutes ago, hauxwell said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if the Newspapers are offering this man money to tell his story about the affair with Scofield. At some stage I think he will sell his story to the press. 

I'm sure Dan (4 takes) Wootton will be desperate to interview him on his GB News show.

I don't see what business this is to do with ITV executives and everyone else poking their noses in, and offering their two penneth worth.

He's not the Prime Minister, an Arch Bishop or anything like that. He's a presenter on a daytime television show, and TV presenters have had affairs in the past. Why should it matter?

Perhaps there is an issue about a junior member of staff having an affair with someone more senior in an organisation, but doesn't that happen in other workplaces?

I've no idea why Holly Willioughby is crying that she feels "lied to". Does she tell all and sundry her business?

I could understand if he presented Blue Peter or something like that; but the audience of This Morning are probably over the age of 60.

Just a load of nonsense.

Edited by Mister M
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I don't see what business this is to do with ITV executives and everyone else poking their noses in, and offering their two penneth worth.

He's not the Prime Minister, an Arch Bishop or anything like that. He's a presenter on a daytime television show, and TV presenters have had affairs in the past. Why should it matter?

Perhaps there is an issue about a junior member of staff having an affair with someone more senior in an organisation, but doesn't that happen in other workplaces?

I've no idea why Holly Willioughby is crying that she feels "lied to". Does she tell all and sundry her business?

I could understand if he presented Blue Peter or something like that; but the audience of This Morning are probably over the age of 60.

Just a load of nonsense.

Ys,  some straightforward sense for a change.

1 hour ago, hauxwell said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if the Newspapers are offering this man money to tell his story about the affair with Scofield. At some stage I think he will sell his story to the press. 

In his heyday the late Max Clifford would have been beating his door down to offer him protection and take him under his wing.

26 minutes ago, Mister M said:

Just a load of nonsense.

A good contribution for a change.

16 minutes ago, Axe said:

In his heyday the late Max Clifford would have been beating his door down to offer him protection and take him under his wing.

A good contribution for a change.

Thankyou.

1 hour ago, Zinger549 said:

I'm sure Dan (4 takes) Wootton will be desperate to interview him on his GB News show.

There’s more than just Dan desperate for his story. He could make a lot of money selling his story and doing interviews at the moment.   

Edited by hauxwell

1 hour ago, Mister M said:

Just a load of nonsense.

Always take the Iceberg into consideration, !!