'Me Too' And Phillip Schofield

3 hours ago, Axe said:

In my opinion it was a mistake to first reduce the age of consent for homosexuality in the 1990's to 18 and another mistake to reduce it to 16 after the millennium.  Because the age of consent for homosexuality has been reduced Philip Scofield has not  legally not done anything wrong.  

What are you trying to say?  Its perfectly fine to bang 16-year-old girls but not 16-year-old boys.  What is this magic difference that happens?

That really isn't the issue.  If they are minor in the law there are a minor. It makes no difference where the actual threshold is. Good grief in some parts of Japan AOC is as low as 13. 

The thing that matters is whether he did or didn't conduct sexual acts with the boy when they were under age.  However, that is only one part of the story, as I have set out before. Even if it was entirely legal, there are other factors at play which contributed to his self made debacle.

Edited by ECCOnoob

2 minutes ago, ECCOnoob said:

That really isn't the issue.

What are you trying to say?  Its perfectly fine to bang 16-year-old girls but not 16-year-old boys.

Did boys somehow need an extra 2-4 years in your eyes.  What is this magic difference that happens?

What I am saying is there were good reasons for the age of consent for homosexuality being at 21 rather than 16 which it is today.  

The  magic difference is  hetrosexual relations were normal when I went to school and homosexual relations were not on the radar. 

7 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

For starters  you came out with the stupid statement " Redundancy package handed to him.  

What does that have to do with Prince Andrew?

13 minutes ago, Axe said:

What I am saying is there were good reasons for the age of consent for homosexuality being at 21 rather than 16 which it is today.  

The  magic difference is  hetrosexual relations were normal when I went to school and homosexual relations were not on the radar. 

Well thankfully our part of the world has become more enlightened now and we have moved on from a load of draconian views and outdated laws brought in buy a load of god botherers.

Seeing as homosexuality was decriminalised in the 1960s. You are still not giving any reasoning is to why you still feel "it was a mistake" to lower age of consent for homosexual relations.   Why are you saying it's perfectly fine for straights to lose it at 16 but homos have to wait another 5 years.

Edited by ECCOnoob
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Axe said:

What does that have to do with Prince Andrew?

Are you just acting silly? Money has been used both times to make things go away.  :wave:

5 minutes ago, ECCOnoob said:

Well thankfully our part of the world has become more enlightened now and we have moved on from a load of draconian views and outdated laws brought in buy a load of god botherers.

Seeing as homosexuality was decriminalised in the 1960s. You are still not giving any reasoning is to why you still feel "it was a mistake" to lower age of consent for homosexual relations.   Why are you saying it's perfectly fine for straights to lose it at 16 but homos have to wait another 5 years.

Why do you  believe our part of world is on the right path and a country such as  Uganda is draconian?

I believe someone at the age of 16 is too young to decide if they want to engage in homosexual relations which is not normal unlike a relationship between a female and a male.  

20 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Are you just acting silly? Money has been used both times to make things go away.  :wave:

Money was the reason why Prince Andrew was targeted.  How did money help Philip Schofields's problems go away?

38 minutes ago, Axe said:

Why do you  believe our part of world is on the right path and a country such as  Uganda is draconian?

I believe someone at the age of 16 is too young to decide if they want to engage in homosexual relations which is not normal unlike a relationship between a female and a male.  

Money was the reason why Prince Andrew was targeted.  How did money help Philip Schofields's problems go away?

Because in Uganda people are either put to death or sentenced to hard labour for simply being themselves.

Quite simple really.

Ugandan MPs pass bill imposing death penalty for homosexuality | LGBTQ+ rights | The Guardian

Edited by Mister M

34 minutes ago, Axe said:

To be fair, we all saw enough of your homophobia under your last incarnation. That’s what finally got Westy the boot.

You need to get yourself into the 21st century and love your fellow man

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Prettytom said:

To be fair, we all saw enough of your homophobia under your last incarnation. That’s what finally got Westy the boot.

You need to get yourself into the 21st century and love your fellow man

I'm sure Westy / Axe will no doubt enhance the conversation with some knuckledragging comment :rolleyes: