'Me Too' And Phillip Schofield

38 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Watch Phillip Schofield's first interview after affair revealed

He is not important,  and an  uninterestìng bland bore just like Linneker.  Just move on and let him fade into obscurity.  :roll:

52 minutes ago, Palomar said:

Thinking of killing himself, staring into a bleak future, doesn't know what he will do with himself.

It shows how people really should have a range of hobbies and interests, so that when you lose your job with £10million in the kitty, you can carry on enjoying life. He should grow a beard and open a garden center, or shave his head and open a bookshop in Brighton, or work on a pig farm for a year like Ronnie O'Sullivan.

Or keep his head down for a year and get a show on local radio if he really must, first world problems eh

Aye loads of jobs knocking around local radio at the moment... 😚

1 hour ago, PRESLEY said:

He is not important,  and an  uninterestìng bland bore just like Linneker.  Just move on and let him fade into obscurity.  :roll:

So you think a mans life deserves to be destroyed because he was leading a secret life and had an affair?

Shame on you

And the media

2 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

So you think a mans life deserves to be destroyed because he was leading a secret life and had an affair?

Shame on you

And the media

Its all self inflicted,  life destroyed! Thats OTT,  anyhow the millions he has in the bank for doing sod all will ease his self inflicted pain.  I will tell you this!  My self and Millions of other people would swap their problems for his problems and his bank account.  :roll:

3 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Its all self inflicted,  life destroyed! Thats OTT,  anyhow the millions he has in the bank for doing sod all will ease his self inflicted pain.  I will tell you this!  My self and Millions of other people would swap their problems for his problems and his bank account.  :roll:

So you think he deserves being vilified because he has more money than you?

Everyone makes mistakes but no one who hasnt broken any laws should be destroyed like that

I think you need to take a long hard look at yourself 

5 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Everyone makes mistakes but no one who hasnt broken any laws should be destroyed like that

Ask your self!  Would he give a toss if it was you,  the answer is, NO.  So get over it.  :loopy:

12 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Ask your self!  Would he give a toss if it was you,  the answer is, NO.  So get over it.  :loopy:

Im sure the people in Ukraine dont give toss about me but that doesnt mean i dont empathise with their situation

sigh-sad.gif

Edited by Jack Grey

59 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

No - he deserves the negative attention for being a creep and should suffer similarly to others who have done the same and received the same attention.

The money part is about he can still live comfortably even though he's lost his job(s), unlike most of us. It's easier to cry in a mansion than a tent...