'Me Too' And Phillip Schofield

3 hours ago, Axe said:

The BBC lost the plot in having an interview with Philip Schofield and the amount of time wasted as their lead news item last night.  

Believe it or not,  I agree with you again.

The whole world of media seems to have gone completely mindless over this, very minor, and certainly not particularly talented,  celebrity's misdeeds which,  though unwise, were not unlawful.

You would think the whole world is in apple pie order for this to be the first item on the news agenda, day after day.

8 hours ago, hackey lad said:

I think he will try to ply his trade in America or Australia 

Think it would take a brave media to take him. Would be better writing a book. He must be worth a bob or two already.  To be honest what exactly is his «  particular skill «  ? 

22 hours ago, Axe said:

The BBC lost the plot in having an interview with Philip Schofield and the amount of time wasted as their lead news item last night.  

Schofield started his career on the beeb and we all know they have a history of protecting/enabling sexual predators that worked on Kid's tv in the 70s/80s..

Guest ThaBoom
On 02/06/2023 at 12:49, leviathan13 said:

Hardly 'replaced' when she's actually been working on the show for years. It's not like Schofe has been fired and they've just picked her off the street.

Well, you don't exactly have to have any talent to present GMB or whatever morning shows there are.

2 hours ago, mafya said:

Where was the outrage when Cheryl Cole got with the young contestant Liam Payne?

The hypocrisy stinks imo

The guy was 20 years old when they got together.....5 years after they first met

Old enough to drink, smoke, vote, join the army, get a tattoo, get a sex change

Schofield hasnt broken any laws

He had an affair.....whoop de do

This is a media witch-hunt and they have destroyed a mans life for headlines, clicks and likes

Shame on them 

Edited by Jack Grey

1 hour ago, Resident said:

Schofield started his career on the beeb and we all know they have a history of protecting/enabling sexual predators that worked on Kid's tv in the 70s/80s..

I only watch Channel 4 these days, not a single one of their presenters committed a sex crime until at least the mid 80s.