'Me Too' And Phillip Schofield

1 minute ago, Axe said:

Redundancy settlements are tax deductible for employers which is why the payment awarded is categorised as redundancy. 

I am willing to be proved wrong but I bet he had to sign one of those agreements before he got his money 

3 minutes ago, Axe said:

Redundancy settlements are tax deductible for employers which is why the payment awarded is categorised as redundancy. 

Stop being silly and go and sing your favourite song to your self.  "If I only had a Brain." :hihi:

2 minutes ago, hackey lad said:

I am willing to be proved wrong but I bet he had to sign one of those agreements before he got his money 

A non disclosure agreement ?

Just now, PRESLEY said:

Stop being silly and go and sing your favourite song to your self.  "If I only had a Brain." :hihi:

If you had a brain then  you would understand business accounting. 

1 hour ago, Axe said:

A redundancy settlement. 

Hmmm.  Personally not convinced, but let's see what the outcome of the external investigation shows.

All seems very odd.  Young man who Schofield befriends gets work experience placement and then manages to bag himself a job on This Morning. Everyone seems to be singing his praises to the point where he then gets a promotion and joins Loose Women (which is still on air) suddenly he is then 'made redundant' with a financial package and that's nothing suspicious?   Given his entire length of service seems to be barely a couple of years, most redundancy at that level will be worth sod all.

Therefore seems even more unusual that is being specifically mentioned and reportable in the news.

Edited by ECCOnoob

12 minutes ago, cressida said:

I would have thought he'd have got more money with a newspaper deal.

Depends if he's legally allowed to talk about it. That's another unknown which still needs to come out in the investigations 

Edited by ECCOnoob

16 minutes ago, ECCOnoob said:

Hmmm.  Personally not convinced, but let's see what the outcome of the external investigation shows.

All seems very odd.  Young man who Schofield befriends gets work experience placement and then manages to bag himself a job on This Morning. Everyone seems to be singing his praises to the point where he then gets a promotion and joins Loose Women (which is still on air) suddenly he is then 'made redundant' with a financial package and that's nothing suspicious?   Given his entire length of service seems to be barely a couple of years, most redundancy at that level will be worth sod all.

Therefore seems even more unusual that is being specifically mentioned and reportable in the news.

Redundancy settlement is the best defence ITV can use if they are accused of any wrongdoing.

In my opinion it was a mistake to first reduce the age of consent for homosexuality in the 1990's to 18 and another mistake to reduce it to 16 after the millennium.  Because the age of consent for homosexuality has been reduced Philip Scofield has not  legally not done anything wrong.  

47 minutes ago, Axe said:

Redundancy settlement is the best defence ITV can use if they are accused of any wrongdoing.

In my opinion it was a mistake to first reduce the age of consent for homosexuality in the 1990's to 18 and another mistake to reduce it to 16 after the millennium.  Because the age of consent for homosexuality has been reduced Philip Scofield has not  legally not done anything wrong.  

Tell you what….

Sit him on the This Morning couch and grill him like he did to poor “Kerry Katona”….

See how he likes it….

He only came out because it was going to be all over the papers I’ve never like him or other’s on TV…

Like I have said there is a lot more to this story that’s not being said and I wonder what the real reason is !!!!!….