'Me Too' And Phillip Schofield

50 minutes ago, Axe said:

In your very relaxing video god says, 'I will make a partner that is just right for you', then he goes off to do some other stuff.

A man, a woman, a tractor, the Eiffel Tower, in 2020 a Russian woman married a briefcase. It's all good 👍

12 hours ago, Axe said:

In my opinion it was a mistake to first reduce the age of consent for homosexuality in the 1990's to 18 and another mistake to reduce it to 16 after the millennium.  Because the age of consent for homosexuality has been reduced Philip Scofield has not  legally not done anything wrong.  

LGBT should have the same rights and protection as everyone else

If its legal for straight 16 year olds to rub their private parts together then it should be ok for gays to do it

If its ok for straight people to be married and miserable then gays should have the same right to be miserable to 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mister M said:

Because in Uganda people are either put to death or sentenced to hard labour for simply being themselves.

Quite simple really.

Ugandan MPs pass bill imposing death penalty for homosexuality | LGBTQ+ rights | The Guardian

Do you think it was a mistake for Uganda to become an independent country and free to make their own laws?

48 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

LGBT should have the same rights and protection as everyone else

If its legal for straight 16 year olds to rub their private parts together then it should be ok for gays to do it

If its ok for straight people to be married and miserable then gays should have the same right to be miserable to 

UK parliament who our lawmakers agree with you.  

My original point is that because the age of consent for homosexuality has been reduced from 21 to 16 Philip Schofield has broken no law.   When the age of consent was 21, young males were protected from the advances of much older males.

6 minutes ago, Axe said:

Do you think it was a mistake for Uganda to become an independent country and free to make their own laws?

My original point is that because the age of consent for homosexuality has been reduced from 21 to 16 Philip Schofield has broken no law.   When the age of consent was 21, young males were protected from the advances of much older males.

In 1917, women didnt have the vote. It's about as relevant to this thread as the above is.

10 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

In 1917, women didnt have the vote. It's about as relevant to this thread as the above is.

The legal age of consent is most certainly relevant to the topic of discussion.

29 minutes ago, Axe said:

Absolutely!!!

Places like Uganda and Qatar should do what the Western world says because it's all going so well and harmonious over here.

🙄🙄

Edited by Al Bundy

8 minutes ago, Axe said:

The legal age of consent is most certainly relevant to the topic of discussion.

Which is 16, and thats where the discussion in this day and age ends.

Pop off to Uganda if you dont like it.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Axe said:

I've no opinion on whether it was a mistake for Uganda to become an independent country and free to make their own laws.

To be honest the fact that you posed the question of someone if they believe our part of world is on the right path and a country such as  Uganda is draconian is pretty shocking.

If you think Uganda is on the right path and the country aligns with your values, then get yourself over there.

I've no idea why you affect to be so concerned about young males being protected from the advances of much older males in this country, when you're clearly unconcerned about people being sent to their death for being gay in other countries.

You're riddled with hypocrisy.

Edited by Mister M