'Me Too' And Phillip Schofield

15 minutes ago, Mister M said:

I've no opinion on whether it was a mistake for Uganda to become an independent country and free to make their own laws.

To be honest the fact that you posed the question of someone if they believe our part of world is on the right path and a country such as  Uganda is draconian is pretty shocking.

If you think Uganda is on the right path and the country aligns with your values, then get yourself over there.

I've no idea why you affect to be so concerned about young males being protected from the advances of much older males in this country, when you're clearly unconcerned about people being sent to their death for being gay in other countries.

You're riddled with hypocrisy.

I respect our own country's laws and other country's laws. 

I have previously stated the fuss over Philip Schofield has been over the top.  In my opinion Philip Schofield deceiving his wife by pretending to be straight was far worse than lying about a homosexual relationship.  ITV knew Philip Schofield was deceitful when he came out as gay and it is them who are riddled with hypocrisy. 

48 minutes ago, Axe said:

I have previously stated the fuss over Philip Schofield has been over the top.  In my opinion Philip Schofield deceiving his wife by pretending to be straight was far worse than lying about a homosexual relationship.  ITV knew Philip Schofield was deceitful when he came out as gay and it is them who are riddled with hypocrisy. 

On reading through your previous post its obvious that all you do is, chase your tale.  I don't get things right sometimes infact a lot of times :hihi:  but at least I admit it.  Stop moving the goal post when your wrong, it makes you look dafter.

1 hour ago, Axe said:

Having previously stated that,  the fuss over Philip Schofield has been over the top  ( with which I agreed ),  You obviously think it's important enough to keep  jumping back into the subject again yourself.

Schofield's a minor nobody who made a mistake which has nothing whatsoever to do with us and is not worth so much attention, if it were not for the fact that everybody's so damned nosy nowadays.

I haven't paid any attention to Philip Schofield since before his hair turned grey, but given the relentless coverage even in the Guardian it's hard to avoid him now.

Just read his co-presenter's statement, which concluded with:

"... I think what unites us all now is a desire to heal for the health and well-being of everyone.”

Is the other shoe ready to drop or what, because we're just about in full-blown death of Diana territory.  Daytime TV presenter.  Who really has more than a passing curiosity about this? What an overblown load of ridiculous hyperbole. 

Edited by Guest

22 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Having previously stated that,  the fuss over Philip Schofield has been over the top  ( with which I agreed ),  You obviously think it's important enough to keep  jumping back into the subject again yourself.

Schofield's a minor nobody who made a mistake which has nothing whatsoever to do with us and is not worth so much attention, if it were not for the fact that everybody's so damned nosy nowadays.

As per usual,  a straight to the point post which covers all bases, :thumbsup:   I reckon now the non descprit Schofield perv saga should now be buried.

2 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

As per usual,  a straight to the point post which covers all bases, :thumbsup:   I reckon now the non descprit Schofield perv saga should now be buried.

It could have been , then you used the term “ perv “  . 

Edited by hackey lad

45 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

On reading through your previous post its obvious that all you do is, chase your tale.  I don't get things right sometimes infact a lot of times :hihi:  but at least I admit it.  Stop moving the goal post when your wrong, it makes you look dafter.

How am I wrong for having an opinion?  

33 minutes ago, Hecate said:

I haven't paid any attention to Philip Schofield since before his hair turned grey, but given the relentless coverage even in the Guardian it's hard to avoid him now.

Just read his co-presenter's statement, which concluded with:

"... I think what unites us all now is a desire to heal for the health and well-being of everyone.”

Is the other shoe ready to drop or what, because we're just about in full-blown death of Diana territory.  Daytime TV presenter.  Who really has more than a passing curiosity about this? What an overblown load of ridiculous hyperbole. 

The co-presenter (was it that Holly 'butter wouldn't melt' Willoughby) is clearly talking nonsense.

The gutter press aren't united in their desire to heal. They want Schofield's blood.