'Me Too' And Phillip Schofield

11 minutes ago, Axe said:

Sean Bean was a better footballer than Vinnie Jones.

I suppose you didn't watch when Saturday comes,  twinkle toed Bean looked a right mug,  when Jones played for United,  fans called him a Donkey, Boris is the best Dribbler I have ever seen especially when he is being interviewed and is trying to squirm out of his seedy wrong doings.  :hihi:

3 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

I suppose you didn't watch when Saturday comes,  twinkle toed Bean looked a right mug,  when Jones played for United,  fans called him a Donkey, Boris is the best Dribbler I have ever seen especially when he is being interviewed and is trying to squirm out of his seedy wrong doings.  :hihi:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

This is just another witch hunt by the media

We are going back to the gutter press Princess Diana days

Look what they did to Caroline Flack

Shame on them if Schofield was to kill himself

Funny that when a heterosexual man has an affair he's fair game... but because ol' Schof is gay, when he came out he was lauded as brave, despite lying to his family and (by the looks of it) preying on younger men.

Plus, Caroline Flack wasn't totally blameless - ask her partner!

13 minutes ago, Axe said:

Seeing as this was a silly film I wonder how many takes it took to put that in the back of the net,  plus its only acting and the Goalkeeper was told go the opposite way,  by the way! Did you see one of the best footballers ever, TONY CURRIE. :banana::clap:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, PRESLEY said:

Seeing as this was a silly film I wonder how many takes it took to put that in the back of the net,  plus its only acting and the Goalkeeper was told go the opposite way,  by the way! Did you see one of the best footballers ever, TONY CURRIE. :banana::clap:

I didn't see him but my father said he was an outstanding player.

Thinking of killing himself, staring into a bleak future, doesn't know what he will do with himself.

It shows how people really should have a range of hobbies and interests, so that when you lose your job with £10million in the kitty, you can carry on enjoying life. He should grow a beard and open a garden center, or shave his head and open a bookshop in Brighton, or work on a pig farm for a year like Ronnie O'Sullivan.

Or keep his head down for a year and get a show on local radio if he really must, first world problems eh