Welsh E Scooter Victims And Riots

2 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

My  guess would be that they had been bought in for the forthcoming birthday celebrations and,   it maybe, seemed the right thing to do,  to let them have their firework display.

Have seen no indication that they  were bad uns at all,  maybe just normal kids growing up in a roughish area and acting the fool a bit as youngster often do. 

They,  and parents,  have paid a very heavy price for a bit of foolery. 

oh ffs, the fireworks were for their birthdays???? really? and a 4.5k bike bought for a kid ? give me a break on one of the most supposedly impoverished estate?? more like it was stolen or bought with drug money, why else would they be speeding off, as for being normal kids do "normal " kids dress like bad men with gun signs and silly druggie man bags lol.

poor parenting pays the price and by the way whos picking up the tab for the estates damage??? wont be that lot or do you think they might contribute some of their welfare to a fund to pay for the cars destroyed the roads damaged the police ???...............................na thought not...good riddance !

23 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Yes,  I agree, thinking back to my own wild excesses.

There will always be some who will ignore them anyway,  as with speed limits,  but regulation is needed.

Regulations do exist as far as I'm aware;

https://electroheads.com/blogs/news/how-fast-ebike#:~:text=An ebike can go as fast as you can pedal,subject to normal bicycle rules.

I'm pretty sure they were riding an off road e-bike, which is illegal on the highway - or at very least falls into the moped category in which case it would be limited to 28mph, need number plates, tax, insurance, rider wearing a helmet etc.

1 minute ago, Longcol said:

https://electroheads.com/blogs/news/how-fast-ebike#:~:text=An ebike can go as fast as you can pedal,subject to normal bicycle rules.

I'm pretty sure they were riding an off road e-bike, which is illegal on the highway - or at very least falls into the moped category in which case it would be limited to 28mph, need number plates, tax, insurance, rider wearing a helmet etc.

electric bikes like that are illegal and its especially illegal to have them re-mapped to do 70-80 mph but lots do, no insurance no nothing so what if they had killed an innocent child or anyone for that matter.

12 minutes ago, ab6262 said:

electric bikes like that are illegal and its especially illegal to have them re-mapped to do 70-80 mph but lots do, no insurance no nothing so what if they had killed an innocent child or anyone for that matter.

It would have still been the fault of the police for not catching them... they can't win 🤷‍♂️

36 minutes ago, ab6262 said:

oh ffs, the fireworks were for their birthdays???? really? and a 4.5k bike bought for a kid ? give me a break on one of the most supposedly impoverished estate?? more like it was stolen or bought with drug money, why else would they be speeding off, as for being normal kids do "normal " kids dress like bad men with gun signs and silly druggie man bags lol.

poor parenting pays the price and by the way whos picking up the tab for the estates damage??? wont be that lot or do you think they might contribute some of their welfare to a fund to pay for the cars destroyed the roads damaged the police ???...............................na thought not...good riddance !

Another one who can't post without the mandatory  FFS.   You right wingers with fascist leanings, do show your true selves as soon as you open your mouths.

Are there laws against anyone on a "supposedly impoverished estate" owning a bike,  or anything else,  costing 4.5k?

All your, very limited thinking,  starts off with your own supposition and no other,  that the bike must have been stolen or bought with drugs money.

Good job you don't have to stand in court and prove that.  As for speeding  YOU'VE DONE IT YOURSELF.

"Normal kids" have ALWAYS  dressed to look as different as possible and try to make peoples heads turn.  Are people committing crime by how they dress now  Better show us these laws..

I'm quite sure that you will have a wide knowledge of "poor parenting" as that always shows through in your posts.

Regarding the damage to the estate,  I haven't seen anyone who has either condoned or defended the rioting which took place.  The cars on the road, would have or should have been insured so don't need a fund.

Thanks for showing everyone how a civilised law abiding person such as yourself should react to a tragedy which should not have happened, but did,  as is the way of life.

You obviously need to join Bundy's "mr perfect" club.

Edited by Organgrinder

33 minutes ago, ab6262 said:

a 4.5k bike bought for a kid ? give me a break on one of the most supposedly impoverished estate?? 

I think one of the family members had said the bike was bought for one of the lads birthday.

Most are sold on finance from what I understand, so no need to come up with the full amount to buy.

Obviously what parents are doing buying their kids this kind of bike knowing full well where it will be ridden is another question.

I haven't seen them take any kind of responsibility in these deaths.

40 minutes ago, Longcol said:

You quoted me in your post so I will point out that we were discussing regulations for E scooters and not E bikes

42 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

Another one who can't post without the mandatory  FFS.   You right wingers with fascist leanings, do show your true selves as soon as you open your mouths.

Are there laws against anyone on a "supposedly impoverished estate" owning a bike,  or anything else,  costing 4.5k?

All your, very limited thinking,  starts off with your own supposition and no other,  that the bike must have been stolen or bought with drugs money.

Good job you don't have to stand in court and prove that.  As for speeding  YOU'VE DONE IT YOURSELF.

"Normal kids" have ALWAYS  dressed to look as different as possible and try to make peoples heads turn.  Are people committing crime by how they dress now  Better show us these laws..

I'm quite sure that you will have a wide knowledge of "poor parenting" as that always shows through in your posts.

Regarding the damage to the estate,  I haven't seen anyone who has either condoned or defended the rioting which took place.  The cars on the road, would have or should have been insured so don't need a fund.

Thanks for showing everyone how a civilised law abiding person such as yourself should react to a tragedy which should not have happened, but did,  as is the way of life.

You obviously need to join Bundy's "mr perfect" club.

Some on here have very short memories ( if they have any thing worth memorising that is ) .

Others are up their own arses .

2 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Nobody said that riding with no helmet on is normal behaviour DID THEY ????? 

Why do you need to keep tagging on  FFS ?????  Sounds like you are a fine kind of foul mouthed role model.

I suppose you would give them 10 years for not wearing a helmet.

What a staunch upright citizen you sound.  You probably beak the speed limits every 10 minutes,  but think that's not the same and the laws don't  apply to you.

I'm sure the Tory MP's you support have probably committed more crimes,  with more seriousness,  than those 2 lads so get off your high horse

State of that! 

😂😂

Edited by Al Bundy