Welsh E Scooter Victims And Riots

1 hour ago, Longcol said:

The lads were riding an e-bike.

They were,   but you quoted me in a conversation with another poster where we were discussing  E scooters

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

State of that! 

😂😂

Very good Bundy,  that's a very thoughtful and well phrased answer.

Did anyone say that riding with no helmet on was normal behaviour ?????

You are making an argument up yourself and then coming back with a reply to it.

17 minutes ago, Organgrinder said:

They were,   but you quoted me in a conversation with another poster where we were discussing  E scooters

Perhaps the post you were responding to mentioned e scooters;

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/483607-welsh-e-scooter-victims-and-riots/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-8676251

because the thread is entitled "Welsh E Scooter Victims and Riots"?

Just now, Longcol said:

Perhaps the post you were responding to mentioned e scooters;

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/topic/483607-welsh-e-scooter-victims-and-riots/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-8676251

because the thread is entitled "Welsh E Scooter Victims and Riots"?

I know full well the threads title but,  I and my  fellow conversant were talking about  E scooters in the post you quoted.

IT'S THE BIT YOU QUOTED THAT WE ARE ARGUING ABOUT

I suggest that, before quoting me, you check what I am referring to,     or don't quote me       or   do you think that we should not be allowed any scope to deviate  from the subject if it confuses you?

You could have just accepted that we were talking about scooters and left it at that

6 hours ago, Organgrinder said:

Another one who can't post without the mandatory  FFS.   You right wingers with fascist leanings, do show your true selves as soon as you open your mouths.

Are there laws against anyone on a "supposedly impoverished estate" owning a bike,  or anything else,  costing 4.5k?

All your, very limited thinking,  starts off with your own supposition and no other,  that the bike must have been stolen or bought with drugs money.

Good job you don't have to stand in court and prove that.  As for speeding  YOU'VE DONE IT YOURSELF.

"Normal kids" have ALWAYS  dressed to look as different as possible and try to make peoples heads turn.  Are people committing crime by how they dress now  Better show us these laws..

I'm quite sure that you will have a wide knowledge of "poor parenting" as that always shows through in your posts.

Regarding the damage to the estate,  I haven't seen anyone who has either condoned or defended the rioting which took place.  The cars on the road, would have or should have been insured so don't need a fund.

Thanks for showing everyone how a civilised law abiding person such as yourself should react to a tragedy which should not have happened, but did,  as is the way of life.

You obviously need to join Bundy's "mr perfect" club.

you sir are part of the liberalist problem! no laws against owning a 4.5k scooter but very unlikely on this estate its been bought legally just saying.

yes been done for speeding plenty but every time i have stopped and not tried to run or endanger life.

i dont know what normal kids you know but the ones i know dont dress as wannabe gangsters or drug dealers.

poor parenting comes out in how your kids turn out, mine have done great and never been in bother with the law and stand on their own 2 feet without help, that to me says good parenting .

damage to the estate and cars???? are you for real you d head!! it increases all our insurance policies and council taxes so wind ya neck in.

yes i am a civilised normal law abiding person....is there a problem with that? i am not perfect far from it!

11 minutes ago, ab6262 said:

yes been done for speeding plenty but every time i have stopped and not tried to run or endanger life.

11 minutes ago, ab6262 said:

yes i am a civilised normal law abiding person....is there a problem with that? i am not perfect far from it!

You need to go on a self-awareness course.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ab6262 said:

you sir are part of the liberalist problem! no laws against owning a 4.5k scooter but very unlikely on this estate its been bought legally just saying.

i dont know what normal kids you know but the ones i know dont dress as wannabe gangsters or drug dealers.

poor parenting comes out in how your kids turn out, mine have done great and never been in bother with the law and stand on their own 2 feet without help, that to me says good parenting .

damage to the estate and cars???? are you for real you d head!! it increases all our insurance policies and council taxes so wind ya neck in.

I think Organgrinder has a point. 

Losing a child is possibly the worst thing that can ever happen to a parent no matter what class you are and deserves our compassion and sympathy. It transcends class and even poor parenting,  (even if that was the case which we don't know.) 

And poor parenting happens in all classes although IMO the ones struggling with money problems, bad housing, poor education and all the other stresses that go with it have more of an excuse than rich parents. If we forgot the blame and sorted out the root causes of it instead of encouraging ghettos, we might be able to actually get somewhere. 

Edited by Anna B
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, ab6262 said:

What the hell are you talking about ?????            where has there been any mention of  a 4.5k scooter.  Those kids were on a Sur-On  bike if the BBC news has got it correctly.

You have absolutely no idea whether it's been bought illegally and there was a row only last week on this very forum with the right wingers claiming everybody is innocent until proven guilty.

The way other peoples kids dress is nothing at all to do with you unless you are going to take your right wing stance to complete fascism. No doubt they would think you looked a bit comical too.

When I talked about the effect of poor parenting,  I wasn't talking about your kids but you yourself who appears to have had a heart and mind transplant where they forgot to put the bits in.

Our insurance policies increase all the time anyway due to people who like speeding ( ring a bell? )  causing accidents etc.

A civilised law abiding person who gets done for plenty of speeding,  IS NOT A CIVILISED LAW ABIDING PERSON,  so the only thing we agree on is that you are not perfect.  I'll settle for that.

You might also realise that the 2 deceased children DID NOT do any rioting or damage to the estate and cars as they were already dead.  I did point out that nobody condoned the rioting.

Edited by Organgrinder