Insomnia.

Just now, cressida said:

My laptop sometimes goes into darker print,  and italics,  all very mysterious.

Insomnia?  Perhaps some kind of exercise whilst lying in bed would sort it!

Ooooh!

Think I know what you mean!

• Haha 1

Just now, cuttsie said:

Would a team game be the the best or a lone toss and turn under the blanket .

Team game is best, but you'll need a "consent form". I believe they are downloadable from a Uni near you.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Palomar said:

You could try the mild sleeping tablet Diphenhydramine, the Boots version is called Sleepease. It says take two but I just take one every now and then. I also recommend a blackout curtain, doing plenty of daytime activity, and nonfiction audiobooks in one ear only.

Is the Diphenhydramine tablet non prescription?

Just now, pattricia said:

Is the Diphenhydramine tablet non prescription?

It is where I live, along with all the major drugs and antibiotics. The local pharmacia is a virtual clinic, they got everything for everything. My heart med prescriptions ran out months ago, but it's all here, and a hell of a lot cheaper!

Edited by trastrick

8 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Well its three in the morning and not a wink of sleep . I have listened to radio 4, 4extra and 5 , read a book called God is dead and mashed a cuppa but still wide awake . 

The early morning glow will soon be creeping up over the roof tops and then the bleedin birds will start chirpin .

Life gets tedious don't it .

I am the same I often wake around 3am and struggle to get back to sleep for a couple of hours. After about 3 nights of waking at that time I usually manage to have a decent nights sleep till about 6am, then next night waking at 3am starts again.

Edited by iansheff
  • Like 1