Football Section Getting Ridiculous.

Padders

16 minutes ago, Padders said:

I used to love the Sheffield football section..

It had some interesting post's, bit of fun, light hearted banter..

I'm afraid it's now got tiresome, boring, sometimes it verges on the downright nasty..

One poster last night started 17 new threads in matter of hours, WHY!

It's now become impossible to post anything of value as it will be Hi-Jacked by said poster...

I just wish this poster would refrain from spoiling what was once a good section...

Think I will give it a rest now, and see what next season brings, I'm sick and tired of trawling through post's that have no significance...

I know what you mean but it's only temporary,  cut him some slack, they are all on a high.

3 minutes ago, Pyrotequila said:

What do you mean "getting"?

It's been like that for ages 🤣

It has Pyro,

But it's now become unbearable..

Multiple posts on any other thread would be removed

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Well said ….agree 100% 

17 new threads most about the same game, he was banned for the same thing last year but obviously knows he can do what he likes now.

You've got to feel for the lad obviously he's nothing else in life and clearly a few slates short of a full roof.

Edited by Alextopman
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

17 new threads about the same game, he was banned for the same thing last year but obviously knows he can do what he likes now.

You've got to feel for the lad obviously he's nothing else in life and clearly a few slates short of a full roof.

He's perhaps a decent type of bloke, and I certainly wouldn't advocate banning anyone..

But he does seem to have an obsession for making multiple posts about nothing..

If I want to reply to one of your posts, I find myself having to scroll through all his posts, to find yours, which may even have disappeared to previous pages, it's chuffin annoying......

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Padders said:

He's perhaps a decent type of bloke, and I certainly wouldn't advocate banning anyone..

But he does seem to have an obsession for making multiple posts about nothing..

If I want to reply to one of your posts, I find myself having to scroll through all his posts, to find yours, which may even have disappeared to previous pages, it's chuffin annoying......

He's shown absolutely nothing on here to suggest he's any sense of decency and his history of faking Dyslexia points to the opposite of decent.

Edited by Alextopman
  • Like 1