Football Section Getting Ridiculous.

Padders

I agree 100% with you padders.

Banter is banter and bickering is bickering... it os after all a passionate, two club city.

But something dodgy is going on around this forum these days.... no matter how many times the question is posed, the moderators just don't answer it! They merely swerve or ignore.....

Why is the particular poster in question allowed to make a mockery of this section of the forum @SFBeca?? Why do you all turn an eye on it all and simply let him get on with it.

This post will most probably be deleted as opposed to any form of response.

11 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

You've lost me Pal.:huh:.

Hmmm... :huh:

Good point - maybe I should explain for the benefit of anyone who's not a Padders Bar regular.

It's a bit of a running joke with Mr Padders...

... that Flapper (the Padders Bar parrot) has a habit of hacking pecking forum accounts.

Anyway, I've now 'liked' Mr Padders OP... :thumbsup:

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Mr Bloke said:

Oh dear... :(

I'm SO sorry for that earlier post everyone...

... I think Flapper has been getting up to his mischief again! :roll: (It's all sorted now!)

It’s always the parrot’s fault isn’t it.

Never yours.

🦜😠

26 minutes ago, Monkesreturn said:

Why is the particular poster in question allowed to make a mockery of this section of the forum @SFBeca?? Why do you all turn an eye on it all and simply let him get on with it.

This post will most probably be deleted as opposed to any form of response.

…. Clearly not read my previous posts when he was removed at 7am this morning. Also to note absolutely TIRED of you having a pop at me. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, SFBeca said:

…. Clearly not read my previous posts when he was removed at 7am this morning. Also to note absolutely TIRED of you having a pop at me. 

Not had a pop at you once, i've merely asked questions on why this has been allowed to go on within the section of the forum. Having a pop would be the same level of direct abuse that has been going on within this section for quite some time... never once have I been personal in my questions and they have been directed at the moderating team as a whole.

• Like 1