Football Section Getting Ridiculous.

Padders

35 minutes ago, Padders said:

He's perhaps a decent type of bloke, and I certainly wouldn't advocate banning anyone..

But he does seem to have an obsession for making multiple posts about nothing..

If I want to reply to one of your posts, I find myself having to scroll through all his posts, to find yours, which may even have disappeared to previous pages, it's chuffin annoying......

I've no problem with anyone on here but I must admit when I came onto the forum to look at the match thread or similar it was abit rediculous the amount of threads started, same the other day. It doesn't help when there are threads started in retaliation to them.

So yes the forum recently had become abit tiresome at times.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

I've no problem with anyone on here but I must admit when I came onto the forum to look at the match thread or similar it was abit rediculous the amount of threads started, same the other day. It doesn't help when there are threads started in retaliation to them.

So yes the forum recently had become abit tiresome at times.

What threads have been started in retaliation to them.

As far as I can see the majority of owls ands Blades are avoiding anything to do with him.

He'll be loving this thread because he's been begging attention on here for a while lately but getting none.

Check all his threads with no replies.

Edited by Alextopman
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

What threads have been started in retaliation to them.

As far as I can see the majority of owls ands Blades are avoiding anything to do with him.

The threads saying things like the grass has been cut at the lane, things like that. I'm not saying it's any worse than the amount of threads being started by others but it doesn't help the situation is all I'm saying. 

• Like 1

Just now, NERVY-OWL said:

The threads saying things like the grass has been cut at the lane, things like that. I'm not saying it's any worse than the amount of threads being started by others but it doesn't help the situation is all I'm saying. 

That's the same as this thread pointing out how pathetic this persons posts are, or do you think they are Ok on here?.

By the way the grass hasn't been cut for a while.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

That's the same as this thread pointing out how pathetic this persons posts are, or do you think they are Ok on here?.

By the way the grass hasn't been cut for a while.

Like I said it's no worse than other threads that have been put on here recently or frequency. I've said it was rediculous the amount of threads that were on here this morning and the other day, that's what bugged me. Wether some threads are pointless is another issue, I just ignore them if I'm not interested.

57 minutes ago, Padders said:

He's perhaps a decent type of bloke, and I certainly wouldn't advocate banning anyone..

But he does seem to have an obsession for making multiple posts about nothing..

If I want to reply to one of your posts, I find myself having to scroll through all his posts, to find yours, which may even have disappeared to previous pages, it's chuffin annoying......

Initially I thought that he was a kid that had gotten hold of dad’s computer, he had a real go at me for next to nowt, that’s one more Christmas card to put on my ‘don’t expect’ list. 

Spoiler

Edited by crookesey
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, HeHasRisen said:

Uh oh. Be careful saying stuff like this, you will make Sheridan cry. 

How’s your plan on getting this section closed down going ..? …alternatively I see your plan on contributing to every single thread on the forum is going very well….& no doubt your “fan club” will grow by the day 🤡

3 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

How’s your plan on getting this section closed down going ..? …alternatively I see your plan on contributing to every single thread on the forum is going very well….& no doubt your “fan club” will grow by the day 🤡

Good Afternoon darling 😘😘 have you used your discount card yet? 

2 hours ago, cressida said:

I know what you mean but it's only temporary,  cut him some slack, they are all on a high.

You're right Cressy, they are on a 'high' and why not. They've not had a lot to cheer of late. They deserved promotion with the amount of points initially gained and eventually did so with a dose of good fortune.  An equaliser in the 98th minute of a 96 minute game and a winner in the final seconds of a Wembley play off game.

You couldn't right the script. Oh, sorry they did so in the Tiger comic in 1954 with Roy of the Rovers.

Showing my age now!

Good luck to both Sheffield teams next season. I suspect they're going to need it. After a double promotion we don't want a double relegation again.

echo.