Football Section Getting Ridiculous.

Padders

1 hour ago, Monkesreturn said:

Not had a pop at you once, i've merely asked questions on why this has been allowed to go on within the section of the forum. Having a pop would be the same level of direct abuse that has been going on within this section for quite some time... never once have I been personal in my questions and they have been directed at the moderating team as a whole.

You are a pain in the backside, mate.

Take a few days off and come back a bit better.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SFBeca said:

Yes Padders they have been. I removed about 10 this morning pre work, and blocked the user, and finishing now after work.

That's all it would take - all multiple posts to be removed and a warning,  but KP didn't get a warning,  most likely all protesters were Blades fans - possibly jinxed themselves for next season.

KP posted all those times in a state of euphoria.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cressida said:

That's all it would take - all multiple posts to be removed and a warning,  but KP didn't get a warning,  most likely all protesters were Blades fans - possibly jinxed themselves for next season.

KP posted all those times in a state of euphoria.

You haven't got a clue what you're talking about, he was banned for the same thing last year and allowed back,

He was PMing people all over the section lying and trying to stirr crap.

Owls fans asked Blades fans to ignore him and not acknowledge any of his threads/posts and they were doing the same.

There's a difference between Euphoria and obsessive lunacy.

His behaviour the other night wasn't a one off it was the norm for him which by any standard is not normal.

Good riddance to the idiot.

By the way I don't for one second think he isn't still on here.

Edited by Alextopman
  • Like 3

On 30/05/2023 at 12:14, echo beach said:

You're right Cressy, they are on a 'high' and why not. They've not had a lot to cheer of late. They deserved promotion with the amount of points initially gained and eventually did so with a dose of good fortune.  An equaliser in the 98th minute of a 96 minute game and a winner in the final seconds of a Wembley play off game.

You couldn't right the script. Oh, sorry they did so in the Tiger comic in 1954 with Roy of the Rovers.

Showing my age now!

Good luck to both Sheffield teams next season. I suspect they're going to need it. After a double promotion we don't want a double relegation again.

echo.

We went on a 23 game unbeaten run, had plenty to cheer about.

When the amount of injury time is announced its "there will be minimum of 6mins added time" two Peterborough players went down with alleged cramp in this 6mins, Iorfa went down injured for a time and the PU players took an age with any goal kicks and throw ins, the 98 mins were totally justified.

We lost an FA Cup final to winner in the final seconds of the game in '93, yesterday repaid that.

Edited by top4718
  • Like 3