New Presenters On Pointless.

cressida

Well there was a female presenter I didn't recognize the other day,  we aren't viewing now,  my son likes the series 'Murder She Wrote'  on between 5-7pm on Great TV so I don't have to tune in thankfully.

3 hours ago, cressida said:

Well there was a female presenter I didn't recognize the other day,  we aren't viewing now,  my son likes the series 'Murder She Wrote'  on between 5-7pm on Great TV so I don't have to tune in thankfully.

I meant the Konnie Huq episode which was a Series 28 repeat. New episodes in series 29  only started again this Monday after a near 2 month break. 

Lucy Porter is the host from yesterday for either 10 or 11 episodes, forget which.  No idea who was the host on Monday, an Asian lady going off the iPlayer still. 

Edited by HeHasRisen

43 minutes ago, HeHasRisen said:

I meant the Konnie Huq episode which was a Series 28 repeat. New episodes in series 29  only started again this Monday after a near 2 month break. 

Lucy Porter is the host from yesterday for either 10 or 11 episodes, forget which.  No idea who was the host on Monday, an Asian lady going off the iPlayer still. 

I only watched a few of the repeats as background to being busy doing something else,  I don't know if the producers are trying out several presenters before they decide on only one,  there's just too much chat imo,  I prefer a quiz question and an answer immediately don't you?

2 minutes ago, cressida said:

I only watched a few of the repeats as background to being busy doing something else,  I don't know if the producers are trying out several presenters before they decide on only one,  there's just too much chat imo,  I prefer a quiz question and an answer immediately don't you?

I wouldn't argue there. Fifteen To One was great in the old days, half an hour and just question after question. They brought it back and made it an hour long and therefore ruined it. 

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, cressida said:

Gyles Brandreth was the assistant today,  very good didn't overdo it and quite low key.

Totally loving him on it!

I've listened to loads of his podcasts about words and language. Very funny and slightly mad Englishman.

39 minutes ago, leviathan13 said:

Totally loving him on it!

I've listened to loads of his podcasts about words and language. Very funny and slightly mad Englishman.

Occasionally appears on Have I Got News For You and is very good value when he does.

• Like 2