Post Removed

1 hour ago, Colin Foster said:

By the way, why was the thread about the men caught stealing a lamb in Bamford suddenly removed?

Because, as it turned out, he wasn't stealing it he was returning it to it's mother as it was lost

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Jack Grey said:

Ive found that over the last few years that the forum has been very open to more broad views on news, current affairs and personal opinions

Maybe try and reword your post 

However, the fact that you have only posted 21 times makes me a little suspicious about what it was about

Certainly with your views on transwomen being published un-challenged.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Irene Swaine said:

Certainly with your views on transwomen being published un-challenged.

What views are they then?

Just because the discussion on the trans debate is a very contentious one doesnt mean that it cant be discussed

There seems to be a trend by left wing activists that they jump on a bandwagon precisely with the intention of silencing and cancelling people 

JK Rowling, Kellie-Jay Keen, Kathleen Stock, Riley Gaines and Sharon Davies all being recent examples

11 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

What views are they then?

Anti-trans women.

11 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

Kellie-Jay Keen,

She has been prosecuted for her online content. If it crosses the threshold of what is legal, it's hardly a case of "cancel culture".

12 minutes ago, Jack Grey said:

JK Rowling

I don't like the woman and I choose not to engage with any thing she writes or produces, but I don't think she should be sacked by her employer. If other people choose not to buy/watch a product made by a bigot, then that is their personal choice that they are free to make. That is different to getting hysterical and demanding she be sacked.

Just now, Irene Swaine said:

Anti-trans women.

Your comment is 100% BS and totally unfounded

But thats what trans activism has become hasnt it.........just name calling and hysterics by hard left lunatics who just hate the world and everyone in it

Its become so toxic that the LGB community want to separate from the trans community so they can go off and be the TIQA+ of whatever they want

Years of fighting for equal rights for LBGT being destroyed by people who now want to take away the right of others

Anyway.....if you want an open and honest discussion then start a thread and id be happy to debate with you 

• Like 1