Look Who's Been To Turkey.

Alextopman

2 hours ago, Alextopman said:

You missing him Jud?.

Not missing him no , but straight away posts appear that are just the same as nutty posted . So a fair playing field for all 

1 hour ago, Al Bundy said:

Is it just me who has no idea what's going on in the picture?

Me as well . Apart from that I will never understand why folk dress In football kit , I see one bloke in the Market every Friday who wears the full Monty  except for boots and it wants weshing .

4 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Not missing him no , but straight away posts appear that are just the same as nutty posted . So a fair playing field for all 

Me as well . Apart from that I will never understand why folk dress In football kit , I see one bloke in the Market every Friday who wears the full Monty  except for boots and it wants weshing .

The belly busting kit is the worst look , some of them shirts would be to small for Barry Bannon 

20 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

So you must be referring to my thread about Turkey and clone island clobber, it's a bit of banter Jud but do instruct me what you like and I'll try to please.

For the record I'm nothing like that idiot he's very bitter and vindictive something I could never be.

You could however ask your mate to leave it out with Monksey ranting every time he comes on.

It's no good me asking Monksey to leave it out and the ****e keeps pouring in his direction.

I'm sure you'll agree everyone needs to get past that carry on.

Edited by Alextopman
  • Like 2

So you must be referring to my thread about Turkey and clone island clobber, it's a bit of banter Jud but do instruct me what you like and I'll try to please.

For the record I'm nothing like that idiot he's very bitter and vindictive something I could never be.

You could however ask your mate to leave it out with Monksey ranting every time he comes on.

It's no good me asking Monksey to leave it out and the ****e keeps pouring in his direction.

I'm sure you'll agree everyone needs to get past that carry on.

Only mates I have live with me , Except Slinney and he as been there 66 years .

As to  the Guy Monkee , no interest in him once a grass always a grass .

Your post with guy dressed up also has no interest to except why show him?????????he just looks like a daft lad who may not take lightly to being made out a village idiot on the World wide web.

As said Alex there are others who are just as bad as nutty but it was obvious he was just trying to get banned. (if he is ?)

Apart from that lets hope the Owls can get into the play offs this coming season win em and then we can have Derby days again , same goes if United come back down which I do not think will happen 

13 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Your post with guy dressed up also has no interest to except why show him?????????he just looks like a daft lad who may not take lightly to being made out a village idiot on the World wide web.

As said Alex there are others who are just as bad as nutty but it was obvious he was just trying to get banned. (if he is ?)

Apart from that lets hope the Owls can get into the play offs this coming season win em and then we can have Derby days again , same goes if United come back down which I do not think will happen 

I think the joke was about the labels attached to his clothes cuttsie.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Edited by PapaLazarou

27 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

I've asked Monkee as you call him to leave it out with you because I know you're a decent bloke but it must work both ways for things to move on.

The Guy dressed in Stone Island which is banned from practically every city centre pub is comical how he's lifted his owls shirts sleeve to show it off, it's all over the internet from owls and Blades.

I know no one anywhere near as bad as the Nutcase and yes I think he purposely got banned because everyone but a couple were completely blanking him as was suggested by owls to Blades because they were sick of him.

I have no doubt he's still here.

As for the owls in the play offs next season no chance, just sit tight and we'll be down to see you the season after.

Edited by Alextopman

2 hours ago, PapaLazarou said:

I think the joke was about the labels attached to his clothes cuttsie.

Nothing more, nothing less.

whats up we em ,i have a coat with that label

I've asked Monkee as you call him to leave it out with you because I know you're a decent bloke but it must work both ways for things to move on.

The Guy dressed in Stone Island which is banned from practically every city centre pub is comical how he's lifted his owls shirts sleeve to show it off, it's all over the internet from owls and Blades.

I know no one anywhere near as bad as the Nutcase and yes I think he purposely got banned because everyone but a couple were completely blanking him as was suggested by owls to Blades because they were sick of him.

I have no doubt he's still here.

As for the owls in the play offs next season no chance, just sit tight and we'll be down to see you the season after.

so my coat is banned . chuffin heck whats this World coming to .Will rip label off that will do the trick .

Edited by cuttsie