Calmness Descends

PapaLazarou

3 hours ago, PapaLazarou said:

Got to say....it really is a nicer, calmer, and more grown-up atmosphere here now.

Far less baiting, goading and ludicrous, pointless, repetitive posting.

Fair play to SFBeca 👍

Has Dr top gone as well,..... Just asking like !!!!

9 minutes ago, prince al said:

No it’s still ongoing. The goading and insults were bear baiting to the banned one.

I think you’ll find that the bulk of the baiting, and the insults were done by the banned one. Just like he did under his previous name.

Just take a look at how many times the Blades Wembley attendance was mocked. How many times Dozy was mocked. How many times the “free tickets” was boringly rolled out again and again. It was baiting at its most repetitive and tedious.

Thank goodness the purpotraitor is banned. Again.

Edited by PapaLazarou

1 minute ago, PapaLazarou said:

I think you’ll find that the bulk of the baiting, and the insults were done by the banned one. Just like he did under his previous name.

Just take a look at how many times the Blades Wembley attendance was mocked. How many times Dozy was mocked. How many times the “free tickets” was boringly rolled out again and again. It was baiting at its most repetitive and tedious.

He knows all that, he's his biggest and likely one of two remaining fans.

50 minutes ago, PapaLazarou said:

He did mock as you say. I don’t look all the comments on here but from what I saw was 6/1 and half dozen to the other.

2 minutes ago, prince al said:

He did mock as you say. I don’t look all the comments on here but from what I saw was 6/1 and half dozen to the other.

I disagree.

And most on this section would disagree with me too, I suspect.