Calmness Descends

PapaLazarou

22 minutes ago, NERVY-OWL said:

You miss him really 😂😂😂

No I don’t. I wouldn’t miss anybody on here as I don’t know them. I have a look now and again to see if anyone has any information on match’s and their clubs.

I don’t mind the banter but it does go too far quite often.

1 hour ago, prince al said:

Straight answer. No. My comment is an observation.

You are his biggest fan, you followed him liking his stupid posts and slipped a few snide digs in yourself.

I'd like to know what you claim to have observed because for the last couple of weeks nearly all the section completely ignored him'

He craved attention and not getting any tipped him over the edge.

Edited by Alextopman
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

for the last couple of weeks nearly all the section completely ignored him'

100%

Edited by PapaLazarou

Just now, Alextopman said:

You are his biggest fan, you followed him liking his stupid posts and slipped a few snide digs in yourself.

I’m not a fan of anyone on here as I don’t personally know them. Although there are some funny off the cuff comments from time to time. A few have started posts numerous times in short succession with very little value.
The banter spills over because people feel offended by comments about their club for which they have affection for and they feel a need to retaliate.

I thought the Sheffield News forum would be better but generally it’s days behind Star.

1 minute ago, prince al said:

I’m not a fan of anyone on here as I don’t personally know them. Although there are some funny off the cuff comments from time to time. A few have started posts numerous times in short succession with very little value.
The banter spills over because people feel offended by comments about their club for which they have affection for and they feel a need to retaliate.

I thought the Sheffield News forum would be better but generally it’s days behind Star.

You seem to be spending a lot of time somewhere you moan about so much.

16 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

I'd like to know what you claim to have observed because for the last couple of weeks nearly all the section completely ignored him'

Tipped him over the edge to the extent that he had to result in unsolicitedly private messaging members in order to try and get some sort of attention and reaction....

Just now, Monkesreturn said:

Tipped him over the edge to the extent that he had to result in unsolicitedly private messaging members in order to try and get some sort of attention and reaction....

You're not the only one, he was begging it all over the place with his PM's.