Calmness Descends

PapaLazarou

19 minutes ago, prince al said:

As I stated earlier the insults haven’t stopped, the reason for my comments are I don’t know how the administrators have differentiated?

I'll ask you again What insult is aimed at you?

Your line of posting is becoming very familiar.

What do you think Admin have differentiated about?. 

11 hours ago, Monkesreturn said:

Tipped him over the edge to the extent that he had to result in unsolicitedly private messaging members in order to try and get some sort of attention and reaction....

Do you mean like when you Private Messaged me & a few others,unsolicitedly,complaining about KP & asking us to “Take The Forum Back” …

You are the biggest hypocrite on here …even  admin know exactly what you’re like & made comment about you …🤡

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Do you mean like when you Private Messaged me & a few others,unsolicitedly,complaining about KP & asking us to “Take The Forum Back” …

You are the biggest hypocrite on here …even  admin know exactly what you’re like & made comment about you …🤡

How you and a few others have ostracized him for revealing content of a PM on here, breaking your sacred rule.

Yet here you are doing exactly that, perhaps you could tell me why you think you're right to do so.

The names and ridicule he has received on here for doing no different to your post above has been relentless.

He's clearly not the only hypocrite on here .

Perhaps Cuttsie will have something to say on the matter, I know he feels very strongly a out the subject.

Edited by Alextopman

12 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

How you and a few others have ostracized him for revealing content of a PM on here, breaking your sacred rule.

Yet here you are doing exactly that, perhaps you could tell me why you think you're right to do so.

The names and ridicule he has received on here for doing no different to your post above has been relentless.

Perhaps Cuttsie will have something to say on the matter, I know he feels very strongly an out the subject.

Why are you defending him..? …is it because he supports United? ….I agree KP had to go ..but don’t be telling everyone that Monkes is whiter than white…he’s a hypocrite of the worst kind ..if he’s that upset about the names & ridicule he’s received,why did he come back within a few days..

Ask Monkes why he feels he can openly slate KP about PM & yet he’s just as guilty as pointed out in my previous post…

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alextopman said:

Perhaps Cuttsie will have something to say on the matter, I know he feels very strongly a out the subject.

PM me

1 hour ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Why are you defending him..? …is it because he supports United? ….I agree KP had to go ..but don’t be telling everyone that Monkes is whiter than white…he’s a hypocrite of the worst kind ..if he’s that upset about the names & ridicule he’s received,why did he come back within a few days..

Ask Monkes why he feels he can openly slate KP about PM & yet he’s just as guilty as pointed out in my previous post…

bang on 

2 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

I'm not defending him or anyone else, I've asked him to leave it out with Cuttsie and you lot but it must was go both ways.

Where have I said he's whiter than white?.

Stick to what I posted and not what you imagine I did.

Stop swerving the point of my post you have constantly ridiculed him calling him a grass etc for revealing content of a PM, you have just done exactly the same therefore you're also a  grass.

I see Cuttsie agreed with your false post above so he is as much a hypocrite as you, he was only screaming about a grass being no good the other day.

Why is it ok for you to do it but not Monksey.?.

That's the only point I make and question I ask.

Well done for admitting you're guilt but blaming others doesn't count, a grass is a grass as Cuttsie says.

Try answering it.

Edited by Alextopman