Calmness Descends

PapaLazarou

14 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

I'm not defending him or anyone else, I've asked him to leave it out with Cuttsie and you lot but it must was go both ways.

Where have I said he's whiter than white?.

Stick to what I posted and not what you imagine I did.

Stop swerving the point of my post you have constantly ridiculed him calling him a grass etc for revealing content of a PM, you have just done exactly the same therefore you're also a  grass.

I see Cuttsie agreed with your false post above so he is as much a hypocrite as you, he was only screaming about a grass being no good the other day.

Why is it ok for you to do it but not Monksey.?.

That's the only point I make and question I ask.

Well done for admitting you're guilt but blaming others doesn't count, a grass is a grass as Cuttsie says.

Try answering it.

You’ve asked him to leave it out ??? …are you his guide & mentor on here …has he got to run things through you ? ….😂😂

I couldn’t care less if he or you think I’m a grass ..I was just pointing out the irony of his comments about KP & PM’s ….

& I’m not really interested in pointless arguments anymore…so don’t try & carrying on with it …let’s just enjoy the fact both clubs have had great seasons…

26 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

You cannot receive PMs.

I am sat int bottom of lane reminiscing about times gone by 

3 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

No one left from  60 's  it's depressing 

7 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

No one left from  60 's  it's depressing 

Went in not long ago didn't know anyone.

Gonna try and get Malc Sarg out soon, will let you know. Gonna see Bobby English in Penny Black.

29 minutes ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

You’ve asked him to leave it out ??? …are you his guide & mentor on here …has he got to run things through you ? ….😂😂

I couldn’t care less if he or you think I’m a grass ..I was just pointing out the irony of his comments about KP & PM’s ….

& I’m not really interested in pointless arguments anymore…so don’t try & carrying on with it …let’s just enjoy the fact both clubs have had great seasons…

I've also asked Top to leave it out and no I'm not his mentor, a rather childish comeback from you, you do a very poor impression of not being interested in pointless arguments 

Anyway up to you but the next time you call someone a grass have a good look in the mirror.

2 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

Went in not long ago didn't know anyone.

Gonna try and get Malc Sarg out soon, will let you know. Gonna see Bobby English in Penny Black.

Four in here United badge. Behind bar kipputt and missing 

6 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

I've also asked Top to leave it out and no I'm not his mentor, a rather childish comeback from you, you do a very poor impression of not being interested in pointless arguments 

Anyway up to you but the next time you call someone a grass have a good look in the mirror.

C’mon Alex …let’s drop it now …the main disruptive one on here has gone …let’s all be more cordial…but I must admit I’m disappointed you’ve not contacted me & asked me to leave it out ….thought I’d be the first on you list 😂😂

1 minute ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

C’mon Alex …let’s drop it now …the main disruptive one on here has gone …let’s all be more cordial…but I must admit I’m disappointed you’ve not contacted me & asked me to leave it out ….thought I’d be the first on you list 😂😂

I've nothing to drop, I'm not the one having a go at someone constantly, and grassing people up.

Just telling you how it is.

Try your best not to fill the place vacated, Tops is just the front runner at the moment with Prince Al snapping at his heals.

25 minutes ago, Alextopman said:

I've nothing to drop, I'm not the one having a go at someone constantly, and grassing people up.

Just telling you how it is.

Try your best not to fill the place vacated, Tops is just the front runner at the moment with Prince Al snapping at his heals.

Just as well your perfect then Alex & it’s all the others who are disruptive…🙄

I’m off to cut the grass …

6 hours ago, Sheridan1-0 said:

Do you mean like when you Private Messaged me & a few others,unsolicitedly,complaining about KP & asking us to “Take The Forum Back” …

You are the biggest hypocrite on here …even  admin know exactly what you’re like & made comment about you …🤡

Coming from the big man himself that PMs people online threatening personal violence... kind of against the law that you plonk! 😂😂😂

Every time I mention it you are very quick to have it deleted aren't you??

Let me world know again what sort of person you are @Sheridan1-0...... Seriously, making threats of violence via private message!!

Shame on you!!

P.S - I actually messaged everyone on the forum, both Red and Blue... After being hounded by unsolicited PMs from KP. It wasn't just a select few, it was everyone to try and get some sort of collective response. I'm not a snake who hides away from my actions, i'm more than happy to stand up and explain my actions.

Edited by Monkesreturn

23 minutes ago, Monkesreturn said:

Coming from the big man himself that PMs people online threatening personal violence... kind of against the law that you plonk! 😂😂😂

Every time I mention it you are very quick to have it deleted aren't you??

Let me world know again what sort of person you are @Sheridan1-0...... Seriously, making threats of violence via private message!!

Shame on you!!

P.S - I actually messaged everyone on the forum, both Red and Blue... After being hounded by unsolicited PMs from KP. It wasn't just a select few, it was everyone to try and get some sort of collective response. I'm not a snake who hides away from my actions, i'm more than happy to stand up and explain my actions.

I’ve nothing to hide …this was the message from some time ago that I sent to the lovely monkes ..& I stand by every word said then ….🤡

I’m not here to be your mate …far from it …but let me explain…you once made a comment to me.. Dementia Owl …& I think you crossed a line …my best pal of over 30 years passed away from Alzheimer’s & the hurt it caused his family & friends was heartbreaking & for you to flippantly use the comment you did hit a nerve & I’ll be honest if you had said it to me in person I’d have taken your head off your shoulders…

But …enough is enough..no more bickering from me & hopefully none from you either…it’s spoiling it for everyone else ….